• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
HERE

Special Offer: Qualify for a $50 promotional certificate good toward a future Amazon.com purchase when you spend $129 on Braun and/or OralB products by February 28, 2005. (Applies only to products sold by Amazon.com. Does not apply to products sold by third-party merchants or through third-party areas such as Amazon.com Marketplace, Auctions, or zShops.) See restrictions.

So.....its like Buy 2 get one free *L* (Good for those of you who have lots to shave )

Member Summary
Most Recent Posts

Wooster (Mar. 13, 2006 @ 12:13a) |

Just jumped another $2 since last week.
Now $39.99

forzaINTER (Jul. 27, 2006 @ 3:22p) |

OOS now, do they ever come back

xoneinax (Jun. 17, 2007 @ 12:22p) |

Quick Summary is created and edited by users like you... Add FAQ's, Links and other Relevant Information by clicking the edit button in the lower right hand corner of this message.
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
are these any good

rated:
Jeffd510 said: are these any good

The reviews look to say that it's pretty darn good!

Average Customer Review: **** Based on 123 reviews.

rated:
Before everyone starts the "A used shaver" and "What about AIDS"...

Let's just stop and use some common sense first!

Nice post OP, might have to think about a new shaver compared to new blades...

rated:
My hubby has two of these (different models) and when they arrived they looked brand new. I believe they put new foils in, they HAVE to due to health regulations. So if anyone is worried about hygiene, then dont...

rated:

rated:
I purchased one of these in November. I have been very happy with it. It's not as good as a Mach 3, but I can't imagine getting a better shave from a electric, it gives a great shave. I would reccomend it.

rated:
they have these for $39.99 at the Friday sales sometimes too.

rated:
I bought the 7680 last dec (2003) and have loved it. It is the same Blade/Foil with LCD display. No it is not as close as a blade, I used Mach 3 and Shick Extreme 3 before this. I shave my head with it and never a nick or cut. I sometimes use a blade for the Face but this is really nice and easy. BTW they have the refill cleaing cartiridges on sale at $7.99, I think you can use them to get to $125 so if you are committed it is a great deal. The only issue is this one doesn't come with th ecleaing machine thingy. I love it and Lemony Fresh too.

MrM Smooth now I just shaved for tonight

The cartidges don't seem to have free ship, but the blade/foil replacments are ~$20 and the would with additional items be free ship

rated:
you are absolutely right. I really can't understand why people will buy recon. razor? just because several bucks cheaper than the retail price!! If so,I would like to know how much is your life?

We are here for good deals. But personally I think we can't try deals on everything....

Dealr said: Before everyone starts the "A used shaver" and "What about AIDS"...

Let's just stop and use some common sense first!

Nice post OP, might have to think about a new shaver compared to new blades...

rated:
I looked at this, but I went with a new Norelco 7845XL
and I like it very much. The Norelco 7845XL also has
good reviews at Amazon.com.

You can get it for $79.99 shipped from Drugstore.com
with the $10 off coupon for new members. Clear your
cookies to see the coupon.

I think you can become a new member if you use a new
email address and a new credit card.

Drugstore.com will give you $4 back in
Drugstore.com dollars to use on a future
purchase and maybe you can also get
some fatwallet.com FatCash on the deal.

rated:
knighthawke said: HERE

Special Offer: Qualify for a $50 promotional certificate good toward a future Amazon.com purchase when you spend $129 on Braun and/or OralB products by February 28, 2005. (Applies only to products sold by Amazon.com. Does not apply to products sold by third-party merchants or through third-party areas such as Amazon.com Marketplace, Auctions, or zShops.) See restrictions.

So.....its like Buy 2 get one free *L* (Good for those of you who have lots to shave )

Fuzzy Math Alert!

You would have to buy 3 to get the certificate, so actually, it's more like, "buy 3, get one free, then sit there for the rest of the day wondering, 'did I really just pay $150 for 3 used razors?!?' before snapping back to reality to quickly use the $50 GC to buy the 4th, 'free' used razor."

Dang, that's compelling! I just convinced myself to buy 30 used razors!!!

(that's 40 used razors, after the 'get one free' part...)

rated:
tucklambo said: knighthawke said: HERE

Fuzzy Math Alert!

You would have to buy 3 to get the certificate, so actually, it's more like, "buy 3, get one free, then sit there for the rest of the day wondering, 'did I really just pay $150 for 3 used razors?!?' before snapping back to reality to quickly use the $50 GC to buy the 4th, 'free' used razor."

Dang, that's compelling! I just convinced myself to buy 30 used razors!!!

(that's 40 used razors, after the 'get one free' part...)

These are excellent, i got 4-5 last yr with all the promos Amazon had going. they will last a long time even w/o the cleaning base. Just brush it out every few days...

rated:
Price drop! Now at $41.89...

rated:
Anybody for a refurb nose trimmer
Here

rated:
annabelle said: Price drop! Now at $41.89...
Show $49.99 for me.

rated:
Am I the only one who has qualms about buying a refurbished shaver? I know you can't catch anything from it....but still....seems like buying a refurbished swimsuit.

FYI I bought and used this 7526...reburbished....1 yr ago for $29.99 at Amazon, free shipping. It was great until it got stolen from me. Now I'm in the market for a new one, and since I fundamentally don't believe in buying the same thing AGAIN 1 year later, I'm going with the activator. I've heard this is or the panasonic 8163 is the ultimate answer in electric shavers.

If anyone would have the same face as me, the Syncro series shaves SO MUCH better than the Norelco Quadra for my face. I mean it's not even close. Find out if you're a rotary or foil type of face.

rated:
pufftissue said: Am I the only one who has qualms about buying a refurbished shaver? I know you can't catch anything from it....but still....seems like buying a refurbished swimsuit.

what exactly are you shaving?

rated:
panasonic 8163

rated:
I have no qualms whatsover about a used shaver.. it's not like your going to catch gangrene from one. A quick dip in alcohol and it's pretty much going to be sterile. besides that I imagine these have some sort of re-cert done to them prior to leaving. This is a nice deal think I may jump.

rated:
pufftissue said: panasonic 8163
I think he was joking about you using it to shave the area where the swimsuit covers.

rated:
I got this shaver, it is very good, the screen and cutter are brand new, there is some signs of wear, but it works well, ultra fast motor.
just returned my previous one, Norelco 6616X.

rated:
This deal is alive again with the $50 of a future
Braun purchase of $129.

You can get two of the shavers and two replacement
blade sets to get to $129:

Braun 7000FC Syncro Replacement Combo, Black
$19.88 - Quantity: 2

Factory Reconditioned Braun 7526 Syncro Smart Logic Shaver
$49.99 - Quantity: 2

Items: $139.74
Shipping & Handling: $6.29
Super Saver Discount: -$6.29
Total Before Tax: $139.74
Estimated Tax: $0.00
Total: $139.74
a9 Instant Reward: $-2.19
Order Total: $137.55

rated:
I purchased one of these when they were $39 last year at Amazon (still a good deal at $49). The razor looked BRAND NEW and appeared to be never used. I think it is a fine razor and it works well for me.

rated:
refurb. Braun 7505 is $45 on Amazon, it's almost the same product

Link

rated:
I bought these a long time ago when they were going for $20 each. Gave one to my dad who uses it every day. I leave mine in the car and use it whenever I'm running late for stupid work. It's a really good unit.

rated:
This deal is alive again for August with the $50 of a future
Braun purchase of $129, or you can mix and match Braun
and Oral B products.

You can get two of the shavers and two replacement
blade sets to get to $129:

Braun 7000FC Syncro Replacement Combo, Black
$19.88 - Quantity: 2

Factory Reconditioned Braun 7526 Syncro Smart Logic Shaver
$49.99 - Quantity: 2

Items: $139.74
Shipping & Handling: $6.29
Super Saver Discount: -$6.29
Total Before Tax: $139.74
Estimated Tax: $0.00
Total: $139.74
a9 Instant Reward: $-2.19
Order Total: $137.55

Link to Braun / Oral B offer

Or you can get this one instead:

Braun 8585 Activator Self-Cleaning Shaving System $140 with $50 off a future purchase

rated:
I have this shaver and it puts to shame every other electric I owned before. It gives a quick, close, completely irritation-free shave. For best results I replace the shaver's head-foil combo (about $20) more often than Braun recommends. I do it every 6 months to one year; I have thick, tough whiskers which might dull the blades faster. YMMV.

rated:
I actually bought this shaver brand new for full price almost 4 years ago, when it first came out, so there weren't many deals and I was going on a trip a few hours later, so I couldn't shop around much or order it online.

Does anyone know where I can get a deal on the replacement cutter and screen combo block (7000FC) alone?
Froogle shows them all around $20 + shipping.

rated:
I have a panasonic linear shaver which has been decent, but the blades are starting to get dull and it would cost me 30 bucks to get replacment blades so I went ahead and picked up one of these. I've been pretty happy with Braun overall in the past. The panasonic cuts well, but misses the hard-to-get-at areas on my face.

rated:
LighterWallet said: I actually bought this shaver brand new for full price almost 4 years ago, when it first came out, so there weren't many deals and I was going on a trip a few hours later, so I couldn't shop around much or order it online.

Does anyone know where I can get a deal on the replacement cutter and screen combo block (7000FC) alone?
Froogle shows them all around $20 + shipping.

try eBay

rated:
Just ordered one. No here's a long running deal.

rated:
List Price: $139.99
Price: $37.74 and this item ships for FREE with Super Saver Shipping. See details.
You Save: $102.25 (73%)

rated:
this deal is still alive. anyone know what's the difference between this 7526 and cheaper model 7505? I tried to add each and two sets of blade the cart this morning when the 7505 was shown as 36.99, didn't have time to finish, tonight I went back and the price went up to 42.99 , 7505 gets good reviews too

rated:
You will find more information about these shavers.

http://www.braun.com/na/products/shavinggrooming/dryshaving/dryshaving/syncrosystem/models.html#

http://www.consumersearch.com/www/family/electric-shavers/fullstory.html

hdsong said: this deal is still alive. anyone know what's the difference between this 7526 and cheaper model 7505?

rated:
4LeafClover said: List Price: $139.99
Price: $37.74 and this item ships for FREE with Super Saver Shipping. See details.
You Save: $102.25 (73%)

Just jumped another $2 since last week.
Now $39.99

rated:
OOS now, do they ever come back

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016