Avatar
posted 11 years ago by
nithome
Senior Member

I thought i would begin this thread since I could not find it anywhere else.

All promotions are only valid if you use your Angel card.




WARNING : It is a possibility that the site may accept your coupon but later on VS may ship your items and charge full price on them.Calling CSR is usually not helpful as they may make one excuse or the other eg could not combine coupons,only valid if used on regular price merchandise etc.

Please look at quick summary for current valid codes.
Thanks to members who update the quick summary and have kept this thread alive.





Please add other codes if you have any other https://onlineaccess.mycreditcard.cc/victoriassecret?Action=ApplyOnline.jsp[/S]
Text

2770647 Views
6108 Comments
Add Comment
Moderator Comment: This thread has been placed under moderation for being off topic. Please use this thread for codes.
Check out the Official Master Thread of "Official Store Threads" here. — Feb. 10, 2010 @ 5:46pm
rated:
Thank you for your info, OP

I tried to use the code for very sexy bra but it didn't work. Can it only be used by catalog order?

Thanks.

rated:
Standard Delivery

Order usually arrives within 7-10 business days (for in-stock items only).

MERCHANDISE SUBTOTAL VIA SURFACE
$ 0.00 - 25.00 $ 4.95
25.01 - 40.00 6.95
40.01 - 55.00 8.95
55.01 - 75.00 10.95
75.01 - 100.00 13.95
100.01 - 125.00 15.95
125.01 - 150.00 17.95
150.01 - 250.00 18.95
250.01 - 400.00 19.95
Over $400.00 5.5% of merchandise subtota

rated:
It is not working..
What happen?

rated:
Sweet,

My wife needs a new round of nursing bras. This'll be great!

Lex

rated:
My wife wants a news pair too !! Help what is the angel card?? I dont have it.

rated:
Can't seem to place order. Anyone having same problem?

rated:
mnsweeps said: My wife wants a news pair too !! Help what is the angel card?? I dont have it.

cc ...

rated:
No problem for me. Just placed order. Thanks. OP.

rated:
Christie said: Thank you for your info, OP

I tried to use the code for very sexy bra but it didn't work.

Thanks.



Bummer, try plying him with a few drinks first next time.

rated:
tjmax said: No problem for me. Just placed order. Thanks. OP.

whats your size? can you order for my wife ? I dont have the angel card I will pay via paypal.

rated:
Can I add a few dollars and supersize?

Oops, I thought it was a Mac chicken.

rated:
We're sorry. We are unable to process this order. Please call us (1-800-888-8200) and we'll assist you personally.

rated:
Great thread

rated:
Had to use VS credit Card. Tried with Visa would not work, unable to process order.

rated:
Need a VS Card to check out. AMEX didn't work but the VS card was go.

rated:
such a pity...you spend all these $$ on a nice sexy bra, yet you can't flaunt it in public...

rated:
nursing bras? Man, if you are referring to breast feeding, you are taking away all the sexy thing from this deal!

LexTalionis said: Sweet,

My wife needs a new round of nursing bras. This'll be great!

Lex

rated:
It directs me to "Page not available" when I try to check out. Dead?

rated:
I don't think VS has any nursing bras. It would be nice if they had.

rated:
I tried to check it out with the coupon code, but it says:
"We're sorry. We are unable to process this order. Please call us (1-800-888-8200) and we'll assist you personally."

I called 1-800, they said it requires a vectorias secret's card.

rated:

rated:

rated:
... the "Angel Card" I assume is a VS issued credit card? Correct me if I'm wrong.

rated:
Cannot check out

rated:
TheDealMaker said: nursing bras? Man, if you are referring to breast feeding, you are taking away all the sexy thing from this deal!

LexTalionis said: Sweet,

My wife needs a new round of nursing bras. This'll be great!

Lex


I know what you mean, dawg

rated:
Do they sell "Bro's" too? You know, like on Seinfeld when they fitted Geroge's father with a Bro.

rated:
hey im a newb, trying to buy for gf, how do you apply for an angel card or VS? does it take long?

rated:
Christie said: Thank you for your info, OP

I tried to use the code for very sexy bra but it didn't work. Can it only be used by catalog order?

Thanks.


you have to buy something with it and you can still use 10 off code along with pass0405.

rated:
whimsy said: hey im a newb, trying to buy for gf, how do you apply for an angel card or VS? does it take long?
link to card

rated:
nithome said: whimsy said: hey im a newb, trying to buy for gf, how do you apply for an angel card or VS? does it take long?
link to card


Is it worth applying for this card? I know a couple of VS deals do come here in HD once upon a while which requires their CC to be used.

rated:
Great deal Thanks!

rated:
Worked like a charm with the VS Card. Thanks O to the P

rated:
mnsweeps said:Is it worth applying for this card? I know a couple of VS deals do come here in HD once upon a while which requires their CC to be used.

They send coupons out every once in a while and you will start getting the catalog, almost worth it in itself

rated:

rated:

rated:
joefnblow said: mnsweeps said:Is it worth applying for this card? I know a couple of VS deals do come here in HD once upon a while which requires their CC to be used.

They send coupons out every once in a while and you will start getting the catalog, almost worth it in itself

Sweet !! I can browse thru the catalog and warm my eyes When my wife catches me I can always say honey I am looking something for you

rated:
Clairiz said

such a pity...you spend all these $$ on a nice sexy bra, yet you can't flaunt it in public...

No problem. I'll come over and take some pictures and share it with the FW community - it's sure to be public then

rated:
Christie said: Thank you for your info, OP

I tried to use the code for very sexy bra but it didn't work. Can it only be used by catalog order?

Thanks.


It should be used w/ additional purchase. Any purchase, including clearance stuff.

  • Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply
     
    Click here for full-featured reply.
  • 1 2345153
  • Page
  • Next 40


Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016