posted 10 years ago by
FatWallet News
News Reporter

Bargain Outfitters has this Wallace mini grandfather clock on sale for just $12.97. Measuring 17.5-inches high, this grandfather clock features solid hardwood construction with a mahogany finish, precision quartz movement, silver-plated pendulum and accents, bottom storage drawer, and a glass front. One AA battery is required for operation. Shipping is $5.99, but coupon BF988 shaves $5.00 off the shipping charge, bringing your total to just $13.96 delivered.

<center>Check FatWallet News for the latest deals, site promotions, shopping tips, advice, and more! </center>

10 Comments
Add Comment
rated:
i think the whole point of a grandfather clock is to have it big, loud and obnoxious.

rated:
slycat said: i think the whole point of a grandfather clock is to have it big, loud and obnoxious.

No ... I think that's the whole point of having a grandfather.

rated:
What about Gromit?

rated:
slycat said: i think the whole point of a grandfather clock is to have it big, loud and obnoxious. Now, you can take it with you wherever you go!

rated:
I pulled the trigger - in for another thing that I didn't know I needed/wanted until I saw the deal on FW

rated:
haha that's what i was thinking when i read the title

edit: i meant about "gromit"

rated:
This would be a perfect gift if I had a mini grandfather to give it to.

rated:
Zoomed in on that clock and saw the "MADE IN CHINA" in huge print. Lame.

rated:
TowHead said: Zoomed in on that clock and saw the "MADE IN CHINA" in huge print. Lame.

That is kind of disappointing that they would label it on the face of the clock. I'll pass on this one.

rated:
TowHead said: Zoomed in on that clock and saw the "MADE IN CHINA" in huge print. Lame.

good eye! haha

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016