posted 9 years ago by
luppo

rated:
A dumbphone will remain active for one year of no use, a smartphone for just six months of no use. Tracfone has been shown to enforce these time spans, A dumbphone has 60 days grace to reclaim the airtime, a Smartphone loses the airtime almost immediately upon de-activation. When a phone de-activates, you stand to lose the phone number almost immediately, as is could be given to someone activating with a new number.

NOTE: Today could potentially be the last day for code 12745. It could actually expire, after all this time.

rated:
If you are still looking for an airtime bundle, HSN has the following Sunset bundle with 1350M and 365D for $69.95, ships free.
Airtime probably is applied automatically with activation.

https://www.hsn.com/products/lg-sunset-45-4g-lte-android-tracfon...

rated:
tracfancier said:   NOTE: Today could potentially be the last day for code 12745. It could actually expire, after all this time.
  12745 still working as of 1/1/2017

rated:
You know the last time that I clicked on this thread? 2008. Really says it all....

rated:
You know the last time that I clicked on this thread? 2008. Really says it all....

Edit
Since when what FW threads been relevant enough to require moderation?

rated:
I used 12745 on a 200 minute card which added 660 minutes to a smartphone.  The text and data buckets only got 600 units.  The promo code box  wasn't greyed out, so I added the code first, and pin second.

rated:
Trecfsbcier you rock! Thanks again for taking the time to write out instructions to use the 12745 code. It worked perfectly and I got the extra sixty minutes on my phone. Thank you again.

rated:
I tried using 12745 with a 60 minute card on a BigEZ dumbphone using the phone to add it, and nothing happened.  I then used the Tracfone website to try it, and the transaction went through without getting the bonus 60 units.  Normally there is an error when a promo code is not valid so either the code is dead, or I missed out.  Oh well, I got the bonus 60 minutes a couple days on a smartphone which I didn't expect; which I much rather would have gotten

rated:
Larryslug said:   I tried using 12745 with a 60 minute card on a BigEZ dumbphone using the phone to add it, and nothing happened.  I then used the Tracfone website to try it, and the transaction went through without getting the bonus 60 units.  Normally there is an error when a promo code is not valid so either the code is dead, or I missed out.  Oh well, I got the bonus 60 minutes a couple days on a smartphone which I didn't expect; which I much rather would have gotten
  You can try using Chat to get it, but they will not allow you to keep giving promo codes until one works.  Usually they will allow only one, after the first.

rated:
I'm such a dummy  12745 did give me 60 bonus units.  The BigEZ is a DMFL phone.  

rated:
Larryslug said:   I'm such a dummy  12745 did give me 60 bonus units.  The BigEZ is a DMFL phone.  
  Your not the only one who overlooked that, I also knew it was a DMFL phone.

rated:
My buckets are full, what I need is service days for my LG U2. What's the cheapest way to go? Maybe 60 min/90 day autofill for $72/year? Certainly beats 400 min/365 days for $100. Are there any promo codes that reduce the price rather than adding free minutes? Doesn't seem to be a way to buy service days alone.

rated:
When I bought 1000 text for $5 this weekend it offered me a year of time for 49.99, so you can do that and extend your end date for ~$55

rated:
hospoman said:   When I bought 1000 text for $5 this weekend it offered me a year of time for 49.99, so you can do that and extend your end date for ~$55
  Thanks for that! 

It's been nearly 2 years since I've had to replenish the phone and I had completely forgotten about Tracfone's add-365 days-for-$50-when-you-checkout deal. $55 for a year has got to be the cheapest way to go when you're not concerned about minutes.

Of course, now I have over 2800 texts to use up, lol.

rated:
365 days for $49.95 is also offered when you buy the one GB $10 Data.

rated:
tracfancier said:   NOTE: Today could potentially be the last day for code 12745. It could actually expire, after all this time.
  worked 12 Jan 2017 on triple minute dumbfone: 240 mn / 90 days

rated:
12745 still good on 17 Jan 2017

rated:
mikebeets said:   12745 still good on 17 Jan 2017

Worked on 1/23/17

rated:
Jump on this glitch quickly, before Tracfone realizes:
Start reading with post # 11 for the glitch. Read far enough to know what works and what has not been confirmed
Read from the beginning to know how to get to this "upsell" glitch on the Tracfone my account App.

http://www.howardforums.com/showthread.php/1892641-New-UPSELL-ca... 

The only deal better than this was the $1 60M/90D airtime card/BYOP kit back in October.

rated:
So far only the 400M for $25 has been tested and verified to work Gives you 1200/1200/1200 and zero days for $25.

You need this newer app to access the UPSELL offerings.
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tracfone.tracfone.myaccount 

Glitch was still working yesterday, 2/4

rated:
If you are a Tracfone user you also need to be looking at the other tracfone Fatwallet Forum:
https://www.fatwallet.com/forums/hot-deals/834707?newest=1#last

rated:
Tracfone has pulled the UPSELL feature. Presumably to correct the glitch.

rated:
Probably the best reasonably priced Tracfone at a one day special bundle price:
http://www.qvc.com/EMAIL.product.E230334.html?promo=RD7&cm_ite=H... 

Same bundle at HSN:
https://www.hsn.com/products/samsung-galaxy-sky-5-16gb-tracfone-1350-minutes/8283643 

UPDATE:  May remain on sale for $100 until 2/14

rated:
HOLD YOUR BREATH... 12745 still hanging in there! Good for 180 mins 90 days on double minute phone. Thanks for the advice, mikebeets!

rated:
I tried using a bonus code adding a year card + 400 minutes to a smartphone, and this time I did not score like I did when adding a 60 minute card to a Moto E and applying 12745 to get 240/180/180.  I was hoping it would work, but did not expect it would.  I bought this a couple years back bundled with a phone for $75 so I'm still happy with what I got.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.
  • 1184185186187 188
  • Page
  • Previous 40

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017