posted 9 years ago by
luppo

rated:
used 39736 on 7/2/2016 with a 1 year 400 minute card and got 300 bonus minutes

rated:
12745 still works !

rated:
used 39736 on 7/17/2016 with a 1 year 400 minute card and got 300 bonus minutes on tmfl phone (total 1500 minutes and 1 year) 

rated:
12745 ("old faithful") still adds 60 bonus minutes to a 60 minute card. That is, it did two minutes ago!

rated:
My Tracfone does not allow bonus codes since I received my new phone. Had to update phone from
2g to 4g. This site has been wonderful and I have lots of extra time because of all of you!
Thank You and best of luck!

rated:
12745 bonus code on a 60 minute card is giving 180 bonus minutes on a triple bonus phone. 240 total minutes

rated:
Are they doing any promo codes for discounts on the Smartphone Only plans?

rated:
My first BE phone/800 min-365 days will end in a few weeks with plenty of minutes left. I'm going to transfer those minutes to another BE and use Chat to do it. Hope it works OK.

rated:
jackz7 said:   My first BE phone/800 min-365 days will end in a few weeks with plenty of minutes left. I'm going to transfer those minutes to another BE and use Chat to do it. Hope it works OK.
  Remember to keep a record of parameters 0 and 30 just before the transfer.  It is your proof of the airtime being transferred.  They MAY NOT ask for it during the transfer so look it up yourself and record it. 

rated:
Thanks. The BE minutes are only on the phone so I'll write them down...I guess. Don't want to lose those 400 minutes. One phone is on one account and the other is on another account.

rated:
jackz7 said:   Thanks. The BE minutes are only on the phone so I'll write them down...I guess. Don't want to lose those 400 minutes. One phone is on one account and the other is on another account.
  To view the parameters:  Menu>prepaid>code entry mode   (*#0) and (*#30)  followed by OK
​You MAY have a pro0blem with the phones in separate accounts, but maybe not.

rated:
12745 added 60 bonus minutes to my 200 minute card. With TMFL total came to 660 minutes!

rated:
32313- 50 min was added to my phone.

It worked on a 120 min phone card.
So I received 120+120+50=290 total

rated:
I signed on to the 90day/60 minute plan (discounted 10% ).I was using the $5.99 add'l month plan but for pennies more I get 180 minutes added every 90 days.When I signed on (saturday) I was only given 60 minutes...called in Monday morning and got my 60 tripled plus the CSR threw in a promo for and additional 60 minutes. Gotta love Tracfone. The code used was the never-ending 12745. Even the CSR's use it !!

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.
  • 1183184185186 187
  • Page
  • Previous 40

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016