posted 10 years ago by
luppo

rated:
Out from the door of the farmhouse came a long file of pigs, all walking on their hind legs

rated:
tracfancier said:   Do you have a dumbphone or smartphone? It is said to make a difference on the new site. At least provide the model name or model number.

I have not familiarized myself with the new site and since you seem to need a quick answer I suggest you ask your question on this thread of the HoFo Tracfone/Net10 forum.  Wish I had seen your question the day you posted.
http://www.howardforums.com/showthread.php/1893855-New-TracFone-... 

Another quicker option is to do a chat with Tracfone CSR, but their knowledge of the new site may limit the help they can give you for looking yourself.  Possibly they can sell you what you require. 

Thanks for the responses, tracfancier.  I have a TMFL LG smartphone purchased in 2015.  I believe it was called Ultimate 2 or some such thing.

I didn't want to risk losing my number so I added another 60 minute card before the due date.  I used the 12745 code, but for the first time, was NOT granted the extra 60 minutes that I usually got every other time in the past.  So, it seems that along with the new website upgrades, things have indeed changed at Tracfone, all for the worse.  I can take no comfort not knowing if the Service Protection Plan still exists, and I only get 180 minutes per 60 unit card now.  Great.  I would postulate those are a couple of devious ways for a business to raise prices without raising prices, but also I suppose that's just business, gotta make a buck somehow.  Good things don't last forever.

Cheers.

rated:
pennsatuckian said:   Out from the door of the farmhouse came a long file of pigs, all walking on their hind legs

How appropriate.  My all-time favorite author, no lie.  Such a visionary.  Imagine a boot stamping.  Cheers to you.

rated:
dmtaylo1 said:   
tracfancier said:   Do you have a dumbphone or smartphone? It is said to make a difference on the new site. At least provide the model name or model number.

I have not familiarized myself with the new site and since you seem to need a quick answer I suggest you ask your question on this thread of the HoFo Tracfone/Net10 forum.  Wish I had seen your question the day you posted.
http://www.howardforums.com/showthread.php/1893855-New-TracFone-... 

Another quicker option is to do a chat with Tracfone CSR, but their knowledge of the new site may limit the help they can give you for looking yourself.  Possibly they can sell you what you require. 

Thanks for the responses, tracfancier.  I have a TMFL LG smartphone purchased in 2015.  I believe it was called Ultimate 2 or some such thing.

I didn't want to risk losing my number so I added another 60 minute card before the due date.  I used the 12745 code, but for the first time, was NOT granted the extra 60 minutes that I usually got every other time in the past.  So, it seems that along with the new website upgrades, things have indeed changed at Tracfone, all for the worse.  I can take no comfort not knowing if the Service Protection Plan still exists, and I only get 180 minutes per 60 unit card now.  Great.  I would postulate those are a couple of devious ways for a business to raise prices without raising prices, but also I suppose that's just business, gotta make a buck somehow.  Good things don't last forever. 

Cheers.

Although several people on other blogs reported 12745  working on 4/23, others are indeed reporting it hit or miss.  You can contact Tracfone CS (I recommend Chat) and say you did not get your bonus minutes, give them 92339, good for 30 minutes.  I recommend not mentioning 12745 because they will only accept one bonus code from you to try if it is good

rated:
92339 worked on double minute phone. First time used. Don't know if can use again. Got 30 extra minutes on a 60 min card. Thanks guys, keep up the good work! Without the code got to buy another triple minute phone and none of them compare to the new phones coming out. Tracfone only offers 5 year-old technology on their phones...

rated:
Turk Forums has discovered the first Smartphone Promo code:
The new promo code is 34313 - and it is for a free 100mb of data when you buy the $25 smartphone only card. (good until 05/31/17)

rated:
Thanks for your post tracfancier. I subscribe to this thread and got the email that alerted me. I wanted to add a year of service anyway, so it was time take advantage of this deal and upgrade my LG41c ( which has been great). I got my Sky for $75 after the $20 Visa Checkout and the Amex $10 off. Too good a deal to pass up. I only got around to doing the transfer a few days ago and it went perfectly. All the time and minutes I had on the LG41c, as well as all of the 1350 and year of service that came with the Sky showed up on the Sky when it was turned on. I couldn't be happier, thanks again for your post. I love Tracfone.

rated:
Get your 30 Bonus Minutes now by adding a 60‑Minute Card or greater when you use Promo Code 78376

rated:
shaniko86 said:   Get your 30 Bonus Minutes now by adding a 60‑Minute Card or greater when you use Promo Code 78376

Thanks worked for me too  !!!!!!!- xtrz 30 mins.

rated:
A new wrinkle for Smartphone users who DO NOT want to use the Smartphone only airtime Cards. Tracfone may be doing away with TMFL with New released Smartphones and not allowing the use of standard airtime cards..
The following link is to a thread on the subject at HOFO

I realize this is not a good time to be clicking on links, so you can find the Tracfone-ANet10 forum at Howards forums yourself. This is a hot subject and will be at or near the top of the list of threads.

http://www.howardforums.com/showthread.php/1896693-Have-you-hear... 

rated:
Just received phone and it says tripple minutes for life right on the package. Yeah!

rated:
AlexTrac a Tracfone representive has been posting information at Turk Forums about the changeover from TMFL to SMFL and the Smartphone only cards. Please start at the top of page 5 to see information on this subject.

He said that the changeover began April 1st. But no one anywhere seems to have noticed anything different and posted about it.

http://s1.zetaboards.com/Turk/topic/8048927/5/ 

It is possible that deactivating a TMFL Smartphone or BYOP SIM will cause you to lose the TMFL feature.
Hopefully they will give a warning message.

rated:
As I had feared, other websites are reporting the old codes like 12745 no longer work, or only work a single time and then don't work with subsequent attempts. Oh well, it was good while it lasted I guess. From now on we'll just have to hunt for new codes that do work, but we probably won't get an extra 60 with every card anymore, only 30 or whatever. Here's another site I use:

http://tracfonereviewer.blogspot.com/p/tracfone-promo-codes.html...

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.
  • 1185186187188 189
  • Page
  • Previous 40

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017