rated:
A second person has used promo code 19559 when adding a 60 minute card to a DMFL Tracfone and received:
the 60 minutes airtime, plus 180 bonus airtime, plus 90 days.
Total 240 minutes.

rated:
Code 19559 worked when adding a 60 minute card to my Ma's tmfl phone.  It gave her 180+120 bonus minutes.  Now the question is if it can be used more than once per device

rated:
Larryslug said:   Code 19559 worked when adding a 60 minute card to my Ma's tmfl phone.  It gave her 180+120 bonus minutes.  Now the question is if it can be used more than once per device
  Well it should work as many times as you use it, try it.....

rated:
If you try it more than once, and get a rejection, you can still enter another code.  In the past it only went through automatically with no code on the third failed code attempt.  I do not know if that is still the case.

Tracfone may not have meant for this "bring back a customer" code to go public. So it could end at any time.  The upsell glitch lasted less than a week before Tracfone caught on.

One person tried it with a smartphone and it was rejected.  He then used 12745 and received the usual 60 bonus in the talk bucket.

I DO NOT RECOMMEND ANYONE GIVE 19559 TO A CSR.

rated:
I first heard about this promo code on 6/20, on 6/21 it was shown to be accepted by Tracfone (but the number of minutes it gave unknown). I did not want to post it until someone had determined how many minutes it gave. I did mention it in another post on 6/22, in this forum, not in the FW promo code forum.  .

rated:
QVC has just introduced the TracFone Samsung Galaxy J7 Sky Pro 5.5" w/ Case & 1500 Min/Text/Data + one Year.  It is Verizon 4G LTE.
$139.99 introductory pricing includes free shipping.

They're having a Samsung show airing tonight from 10 - 11 pm, so it could show up there with Info. and discussion.

http://www.qvc.com/TracFone-SamsungGalaxy-J7-Sky-Pro-w-Case-1500... 

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.
  • 1133134135136 137
  • Page
  • Previous 40

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017