• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

guess factory store coupon
Disclaimer
print and use

Guess Newsletter said: *Coupon valid through September 7, 2009. Coupon must be surrendered at the time of purchase. Not valid on previous purchases or gift card purchases. Discount is not valid online. Valid only at participating GUESS Factory, GUESS Factory Accessories and GUESS Factory Kids stores in the United States and Canada. Discount is not valid at GUESS Retail stores, GUESS by Marciano stores or G by GUESS stores. Discount cannot be used in conjunction with any other coupons or offers. Valid on sale and promotional merchandise. GUESS?, Inc. reserves the right to limit purchase quantity and to extend, modify or discontinue this offer at any time without notice. Offer not valid for employees of GUESS?, Inc.

Member Summary
Quick Summary is created and edited by users like you... Add FAQ's, Links and other Relevant Information by clicking the edit button in the lower right hand corner of this message.
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Can you name the source (email, website, etc?)

Also, there are conditions/time limits. Do you know what those are?

Can I use this on watches?

stevie123 said: Can you name the source (email, website, etc?)

Also, there are conditions/time limits. Do you know what those are?

OP edited to show fine print from the newsletter email i rec'd from Guess.

bluefoot said: Can I use this on watches?

i don't see anything in the fine print excluding watches, so i think you can.

thanks for the coupon. Used this weekend on top of the labor day savings!

Anyone have Guess outlet coupon for now or next few weeks

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016