10% off 3
15% off 4
COOKING (exp. 08/13/2017) (online only)

• 25% off Nike, Under Armour, & Converse
(exp. 08/13/2017)

• 25% off Vtech Sit-to-Stand Activity Walker
HIP2DEAL (exp. 08/09/2017)

• Free shipping @$75, at kiosk, or Kohls card & code SHIPBTS

• $10 Kohls Cash on $50 (exp. 08/13/2017)

• 3.0% Cash Back Via Ebates.com

rated:
Friends and Family Sale

20% off, any tender, no minimum $
• in-store with pass from Kohls.com
• online with code FFSAVE
(exp. 08/20/2017)

Stack with:

• $10 off $50 school clothing & shoes
BTS10 (exp. 08/20/2017)

• Free shipping @$75 or at kiosk

• Earn $10 Kohls Cash on $50 thru 08/20/2017

• 3% Cash Back via Ebates.com

rated:
No free shipping code I presume.

rated:
Free shipping codes tend to accompany the 30% sale promotions, not the 15% and 20% ones.

That being said, back in April, ecrod reported being successful at circumventing the cumbersome kiosk and $75 minimum requirement to get free shipping by merely parking in front of a Kohls store, connecting to Kohl's wi-fi, and using the Kohl's app. to make a purchase.

Sdhawkes additionally reported receiving 30% codes in Kohl's Wallet when logged in to Kohl's wi-fi.

YMMV

rated:
KohlsPowerShopper said:   Free shipping codes tend to accompany the 30% sale promotions, not the 15% and 20% ones.

That being said, back in April, ecrod reported being successful at circumventing the cumbersome kiosk and $75 minimum requirement to get free shipping by merely parking in front of a Kohls store, connecting to Kohl's wi-fi, and using the Kohl's app. to make a purchase.

Sdhawkes additionally reported receiving 30% codes in Kohl's Wallet when logged in to Kohl's wi-fi.

YMMV

Yes, that's what I'm looking for.  Using Koh's card is no issue.
Every time there was a free shipping code showing up, I had nothing want to purchase.
But when I want to make a purchase that is not available for pickup, I found no free shipping code.
I'll definitely try tapping on the wifi in Kohl's.  
Thanks.

rated:
UltimateTraveler said:   
KohlsPowerShopper said:   Free shipping codes tend to accompany the 30% sale promotions, not the 15% and 20% ones.

That being said, back in April, ecrod reported being successful at circumventing the cumbersome kiosk and $75 minimum requirement to get free shipping by merely parking in front of a Kohls store, connecting to Kohl's wi-fi, and using the Kohl's app. to make a purchase.

Sdhawkes additionally reported receiving 30% codes in Kohl's Wallet when logged in to Kohl's wi-fi.

YMMV

Every time there was a free shipping code showing up, I had nothing want to purchase.
But when I want to make a purchase that is not available for pickup, I found no free shipping code.
Thanks.

FS using Kohl's app when shopping inside a Kohl's store (or parking lot sometimes).  Location services must be on for app.  No need to connect to wifi.

rated:
ltgeneralkasty said:   
UltimateTraveler said:   

YMMV

Thanks.

FS using Kohl's app when shopping inside a Kohl's store (or parking lot sometimes).  Location services must be on for app.  No need to connect to wifi.

Thanks for the info.

rated:
FREE shipping code for August 23-30 is

KCSHIP

rated:
30% off & free S/H with Kohl's charge card
SCHOOL30
KCSHIP

Plus

Earn $10 Kohls Cash for every $50 spent; spend it 08/31/2017 - 09/06/2017

(exp. 08/30/2017)

Earn 3% Cash Back via Ebates.com

rated:
ltgeneralkasty said:   
UltimateTraveler said:   

YMMV

Thanks.

FS using Kohl's app when shopping inside a Kohl's store (or parking lot sometimes).  Location services must be on for app.  No need to connect to wifi.

Thanks. I couldn't figure out why it didn't work for me- I never realized location services had to be turned on when using it.

rated:
Last day for back to school savings!

SCHOOL20

Free S/H @$75 or at kiosk

30% off & free S/H with Kohl's charge card
SCHOOL30
KCSHIP

Plus

Earn $10 Kohls Cash for every $50 spent; spend it 08/31/2017 - 09/06/2017

(exp. 08/30/2017)

rated:
Save $10 off $25 while earning Kohl's Cash
TAKE10 (exp. 09/04/2017)

Last-Minute Labor Day Savings!
Save 20%, any tender, no minimum $
QUICK20 (exp. 09/04/2017)

rated:
⚡️FLASH SALE⚡️ on bedding!

Save 20% today only!
BEDDING20 (exp. 09/06/2017)

rated:
⚡️FLASH SALE⚡️ 09/12/2017 until midnight
• online FLASH20
• in-store with coupon from Kohls.com

Or

15% off, any tender, no minimum $ (courtesy of DealNews)
CHALKBOARD (exp. 09/13/2017)

Stack with:

20% off already-reduced merchandise, any tender, no minimum $
SAVE20 (exp. 09/13/2017)

20% off baby, toddler, and maternity
BABYSALE (exp. 09/13/2017)

Free shipping at $75 or via kiosk

Spend Kohl's cash earned 08/31 - 09/04/2017

Earn 3% cash back via Ebates.com

rated:
Taken off small catalog in snail mail.

rated:
Got my anniversary mailer today with a 30% off that starts tomorrow.  Good in store and online when you use your Kohl's charge.  Promo code SUNSET30.  Valid September 14-24, 2017.

rated:
Thanks!
Any FS code? TIA!

rated:
I believe FS code will be MVC4SEPT. Hopefully someone can confirm that.

rated:
MVC4SEPT works - thank you!

rated:
Does anyone know what happened to the STAFF members on this forum? They did an awesome job posting every deal Kohl's offered - ahead of time!
I really miss those posts!

I love you, STAFF! Please come back!

rated:
I, too, enjoyed and looked forward to the STAFF postings of ongoing and upcoming Kohls deals and promotions. Saved me so much time and money! Thank you STAFF! I would like to see it continue, please!

rated:
Fall Style Event

$10 off $50 mens clothing, shoes, accessories
SEPTFORHIM

$10 off $50 juniors & womens clothing, shoes, accessories, workout clothes, jewelry, beauty
STYLE10

Baby Sale (no Code needed)

30% off & free shipping with Kohl's charge, no minimum $
SUNSET30
MVC4SEPT

15% off, any tender, no minimum $
SAVEMORE

20% off $100, any tender
SAVEMORE

Free shipping @ $75 or via kiosk

Earn $10 Kohls Cash at $50 (redeem 09/25-10/01/2017)

Spend Kohls Cash earned 09/07-09/10/2017

Earn DOUBLE (6%) Cash Back via Ebates.com

(exp. 09/24/2017)

$10 off $30 via Discover Card Rewards (YMMV)
(exp. 09/27/2017)

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.
  • 1135136137138 139
  • Page
  • Previous 40

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017