posted 47 years ago by
rsuaver
Senior Member - 10K

Just got a mailer. Test Drive a Lexus today and get a $75 Visa Gift Card.

You need a VIP code (from mailer) and then a Dealer Validation code from the Test Drive. Then you register online

Now is the dealer code a 'fixed number' ?

This test-drive offer is available in the Lexus Eastern Area

Views
40 Comments
Add Comment
Sounds like a run-away great deal.

just got it today also.

ucsdgaspasser said: Sounds like a run-away great deal.

Yeah. How f-ing original. And all the red shows I'm right.

too bad in east coast only

rsuaver said: Just got a mailer. Test Drive a Lexus today and get a $75 Visa Gift Card.

You need a VIP code (from mailer) and then a Dealer Validation code from the Test Drive. Then you register online

Now is the dealer code a 'fixed number' ?

This test-drive offer is available in the Lexus Eastern Area

I take it this was a "mailer" directly from Lexus (ie-white envelope, looks like junk mail)? Or was it in like a Valpac mailer? Just want to know so I can keep an eye out since I'm an East-coaster!

Thanks

same here. can someone provide more details on where to find this VIP code?

When you take the card to the dealer and do a test drive he completes the card with a dealer code and VIP number which you can register online.
Drove on 2/20. Will report back when gift card arrives.
Was offered $2500 discount without negotiating. I drove RX350 and GS350 Vehicles are smooth, but rather vanilla, not very exciting. Model lineup just updated to include 10 designation, e.g. RX10 etc.

Got the same offer, but feeling lazy. So anyone got a dealer code they can PM?

got mine in mail today.

I own a Lexus and I didn't get one, Sheezs!!

i got one tooo...

Thanks OP.

I got the card yesterday but put it in recycling without reading, until reading this thread.

Went to the dealer today (Edison, NJ) they filled out the form without forcing me to test drive.

Waiting for the gift card now.

DrPooh said: I own a Lexus and I didn't get one, Sheezs!!

let me guess, you are 70 years old

Is it too late to sign up with Lexus and get one?

... and to think, I just test drove a Lexus last week - and I didn't get a card.
I LOVE test drive offers, and hate to miss one!

wackyrabbit said: DrPooh said: I own a Lexus and I didn't get one, Sheezs!!

let me guess, you are 70 years old

Nah, only 50, but mt Lexus is about 70.

Got one a few weeks ago for $100.00 for a test drive. Dealer filled it out after we told him we wouldn't be purchasing at present time.

Giving my mailer to my ex.

I got a rock...

dhl said: Got the same offer, but feeling lazy. So anyone got a dealer code they can PM?

appreciate a code as well

Normally throw these away, but can use the extra $$

Thanks

Code for Superior Lexus in Kansas City is C62405

RBA said: Giving my mailer to my ex.and as per the terms of settlement, a new Lexus to follow...

hopefully the gift cards arrive before the company go bankrupt.. i was in the dealership months ago when i saw all the floormats w/ a white plastic hook attatched on it, redicious cheaters!

I received a $100 dollar Visa gift card for a test drive of a lexus. Good thru March 31, 2010. Plus $500 off the best price I could negotiate on a new lexus. I'm in San Jose, CA..

dickholy said: redicious cheaters!???

Anyone want to share their DEALER code with me please? I got the postcard but don't have time to go for a test drive.

HiTach said: When you take the card to the dealer and do a test drive he completes the card with a dealer code and VIP number which you can register online.
Was offered $2500 discount without negotiating. I drove RX350 and GS350 Vehicles are smooth, but rather vanilla, not very exciting. Model lineup just updated to include 10 designation, e.g. RX10 etc.

Received $75 Visa gift card on Friday (3/22).
Can't complain.

Anyone with a dealer code for NJ?

How can we find out a dealer code in our area?

vloglady said: How can we find out a dealer code in our area?

By going to the dealer & taking a test drive.

vloglady said: How can we find out a dealer code in our area?

If you don't get an invitation you shouldn't crash the party.

Finally got my dealer code today at the lexus dealership and didnt even have to hassle with a test drive. wknds are the best time to go, they are way too busy and just give u the code.

This sounds like an unstoppable promotion!

So this a targeted promotion? As in a certain age group?
Or do you have to be on their mailing list?
Thanks in Advance

Edison NJ Dealer Validation code is a fixed code so everyone can use it: X62931

you can thank me later

Edison NJ Dealer Validation code is a fixed code so everyone can use it: X62931

HiTach said: When you take the card to the dealer and do a test drive he completes the card with a dealer code and VIP number which you can register online.

Its not a 10 designation. It means 2010 model year

Thx guys for the dealer code!! did anyone get the gc yet?

Got the $75 card a few days ago.

Thanks again, OP

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017