• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Not sure if this is a hot one or not however didn't see anything for this price elsewhere.

I was looking for the Weber Q100 and came across the Q200 on Kmart.com for around $135 + tax.

Here's the calculation:

$125.98 (Price on Kmart.com) - $5 (KMART5OFF50 coupon) - $6 (5% FWCB see link below) + 20 (shipping see below**) = $135 + tax (was ~ $7.5 for MA)

Q200 product link

Kmart CB for FW users
or
Kmart CB for FW users

** The standard shipping comes to some $37 however with their shipvantage 60 day program it is free. The 60 day shipvantage charge is $19.99.

Also tried the eBillme instant rebate (15OFFKMART0210, 10OFFKMART0210) but doesn't work for this product (it seems appliances are excluded). It does work for other products though.

eBillme kmart.com

Member Summary
Quick Summary is created and edited by users like you... Add FAQ's, Links and other Relevant Information by clicking the edit button in the lower right hand corner of this message.
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Careful - it has a pic of the Q200, and it says Q200 in the description, but the main item description references the Q (the Q100). You will note that Kmart has the Q200 on their website with a different item no. Q200 here

You can take the risk, and save a screen shot and complain later, but I wouldn't be surprised if you get the Q100 delivered to your door.

Also, the Q200 is an older model - the newer version, Q220, adds a built in thermometer and cover is a bit taller(can cook whole chickens)if anyone is interested.

TravisBickle said: Careful - it has a pic of the Q200, and it says Q200 in the description, but the main item description references the Q (the Q100). You will note that Kmart has the Q200 on their website with a different item no. Q200 here

You can take the risk, and save a screen shot and complain later, but I wouldn't be surprised if you get the Q100 delivered to your door.

Thanks for the information TravisBickle.

I talked to the customer service and they confirmed that it is the Q200. I have also saved the chat log for reference.

Worth a try, I just payed using layaway. Yes it was an extra $5.00, but at least I won't have to accept it at the store if they try to give me a Q100. Plus FYI... they didn't charge me for shipping when I used the layaway option. So it came out to $133.24 after taxes and $5.00 layaway initiation fee.

Thanks OP!!! I have been waiting all winter for a good deal on this.

stanski1 said: Worth a try, I just payed using layaway. Yes it was an extra $5.00, but at least I won't have to accept it at the store if they try to give me a Q100. Plus FYI... they didn't charge me for shipping when I used the layaway option. So it came out to $133.24 after taxes and $5.00 layaway initiation fee.

I did that too, is there a way to payoff a layaway immediately and pickup the stuff..

sweet - ! - if Q200 !

stanski1 said: Worth a try, I just payed using layaway. Yes it was an extra $5.00, but at least I won't have to accept it at the store if they try to give me a Q100. Plus FYI... they didn't charge me for shipping when I used the layaway option. So it came out to $133.24 after taxes and $5.00 layaway initiation fee.

let us know if it'll work out!

If you shop on Sears.com then you can get the shipping waived off completely by signing up for their (Sears') 30 day Shipvantage program. Here is the link to the product Weber Q200 Grill

You can cancel the shipvantage within 30 days else the yearly charge is 79 bucks... same as Amazon.

Has anyone received theirs yet? Was it a q200?

I received it today (through Sears). It is Q100 . I called CS and I will try to exchange it with a Q200 at Sears tomorrow. If I can't exchange, I will return it for a refund.

I went to Home Depot and they did a meet and beat price match. Cost me $113.56 + tax.

I received mine through Sears and it is Q200.

finally got mine today, it is a q220 from Sears

Thanks op! I was also able to price match at Home Depot.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016