• Page :
  • Text Only
rated:
http://www.theverge.com/2016/7/14/12187296/nintendo-nes-classic-edition-announced-price-games 

Here's the complete list of games:

• Balloon Fight
  • Bubble Bobble
  • Castlevania
  • Castlevania II: Simon's Quest
  • Donkey Kong
  • Donkey Kong Jr.
  • Double Dragon II: The Revenge
  • Dr. Mario
  • Excitebike
  • Final Fantasy
  • Galaga
  • Ghosts'N Goblins
  • Gradius
  • Ice Climber
  • Kid Icarus
  • Kirby's Adventure
  • Mario Bros.
  • Mega Man 2
  • Metroid
  • Ninja Gaiden
  • Pac-Man
  • Punch-Out!! Featuring Mr. Dream
  • StarTropics
  • Super C
  • Super Mario Bros.
  • Super Mario Bros. 2
  • Super Mario Bros. 3
  • Tecmo Bowl
  • The Legend of Zelda
  • Zelda II: The Adventure of Link

I'm kind of excited about this.  Some of the games included are among my all time favorites.

Member Summary
Staff Summary

for $60 i hoped for some more games. still, the nostalgia hits me hard.

thestreetproposer said:   for $60 i hoped for some more games. still, the nostalgia hits me hard.

What other games would you want included?  Right off the top of my head, the only one I could think of that I'd want added is Track and Field.

MVP9596 said:   
thestreetproposer said:   for $60 i hoped for some more games. still, the nostalgia hits me hard.

What other games would you want included?  Right off the top of my head, the only one I could think of that I'd want added is Track and Field.

double dragon 1 and 3, battle city, the other two ninja gaidens, contra and i hope they also include a light gun. lol.

Double Dragon and Contra would be good ones, true! I forgot about those.

thedandylion said:   
MVP9596 said:   

double dragon 1 and 3, battle city, the other two ninja gaidens, contra and i hope they also include a light gun. lol.

I would pay an extra $10 for a light gun.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017