• filter:

Cell Phone Advice

• Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
My Page Plus account is up for renewal which means another $80 for a year of calls & texts with no data (I shut off data) with a old Motorola Droid.  So far we have happily been using our home internet on our laptops to surf the web for info before leaving the house.  Any rare time I have needed to do a web query while out has been with whatever WiFi I could find (library - store) with our old and slow Motorola Droid.  My son has offered us to get on his Unlimited Verizon plan which has a business discount and our phone would be the sixth phone on the account.  He estimates our cost will be about $25-30 a month on his account,   We plan to do a lot of traveling and plan to use the new phone for info during the day and as a hotspot at night for a couple of laptops we will use to plan our next day's of travel.  I have been looking at the phones Verizon is offering when adding a new line and so far think the Samsung J7V is the best combination of price and performance available.  I don't think I need the latest and greatest phone since any of the newer phones would be a big step up from the old phone we have been using for years.  I'm open to getting a phone off eBay or any other source.  I'm not up on the latest cell phones so any advice would be appreciated.

Member Summary
Staff Summary

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017