• filter:

Laptop insurance companies?? Input needed!!

• Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
Have any of you bought laptop insurance from companies such as Worth ave, square trade or asurion? 
I just got in on the back to school sale from Apple!  MacBook Air for $903 total with tax and beats solo3 headphones free! 
I need apple care but that adds I think $235, insurance from the companies above sound so much better but do they pay out if needed??
the only experience I've had is with square trade and they just refunded the price paid my niece paid for her tablet she was having problems with. About $150 and she shipped the broken item to them. I don't remember how she refunded though. 
They either pay for repair or replacement per the websites. Worth ave covers for theft! That would be nice! I'm going to back to college so I need to protect my purchase!!

Real reviews and opinions needed please!! Thanks!!

Member Summary
Staff Summary

rated:
I used to work for an IT company and was told that Worth Ave was the best. I had it for a laptop and phone years ago but never had the need to use it. I recently bought another 2 yr plan for my cell phone, don't know if I'll need it this time either but I definitely feel better just having it. Hope this helped.

rated:
Never heard of such flem-flam, but really glad you asked cause now I know something I didn't even know existed and will prolly buy some coverage now. THANK YOU

rated:
Awesome!! They have the best coverage and protect against theft! Thank you!!
im so scared not to buy AppleCare.  It's is a rip off though, out of pocket is close to $200 for repair!! I'm going to research worth ave a little better and probably go that way!!Thanks!!

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017