• filter:
  • 1288289290291 292
  • Page
  • Previous 40
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
Are you ready for your lollipop now, kk?

rated:
KayK said:   
MilleniumBuc said:   Are you having a nervous breakdown?

Did not know there was a certain way to be president.

There is. it involved not be a whining bitch about your opponent who lost to you 3 months ago and grow a pair and answer the damn questions and be the president.

"Conan! What is best in life?"

"To crush your enemies -- See them driven before you, and to hear the lamentation of their women!"

rated:
scrouds said:   Are you ready for your lollipop now, kk?Naah.. you'll be when this "Trump experience" crashes and burns.

rated:
KayK said:   MilleniumBuc said:   Are you having a nervous breakdown?

There is. it involved not be a whining bitch about your opponent who lost to you 3 months ago and grow a pair and answer the damn questions and be the president.

Ahh, ok. So we should not blame everything (8 years later) on the past president. Got it. Let me see if Obama heard about that one.

rated:
MilleniumBuc said:   KayK said:   MilleniumBuc said:   Are you having a nervous breakdown?

Ahh, ok. So we should not blame everything (8 years later) on the past president. Got it. Let me see if Obama heard about that one.
Whoa.. I didn't know Hillary Clinton was our previous president.

someone call CNN!

rated:
KayK said:   scrouds said:   Are you ready for your lollipop now, kk?Naah.. you'll be when this "Trump experience" crashes and burns.
Thanks, I might take you up on the offer in 8 years. All good things must come to an end.

rated:
KayK said:   Oh.. and he has the nerve to say that Flynn didnt do anything wrong and is saying that it was more bad that it was leaked.

"When I heard it.. I wondered how did press get the information.. the press should be ashamed."

MOTUS.

According to the Congressional Research Service, no person has ever been prosecuted for alleged violations of the Logan Act since it was enacted in 1799. Although there is some debate about the constitutionality of the apparently never enforced Logan Act; if Flynn lied to his boss, he should have been fired. 

From the New York Post: "Team Clinton spoke with foreign officials as they prepared to take power after Bill Clinton beat George H.W. Bush in 1992. Before and after Obama triumphed in the 2008 elections, his team reached out to Syrian President Bashar al-Assad to reassure him that Bush’s policy of isolation would end."

I wouldn't be shocked to hear that someone with connections to the Clintons had discussions about potential policy changes at some point during the last few years.

On the other hand, leaking classified information is a very serious offense that does get prosecuted. This disclosure confirms that we are able to overcome our enemies current countermeasures and informs our friends that our intelligence services are not above disclosing the contents of confidential discussions.

rated:
POTUS has an approval rating of 39% less than a month since he's been in office. 56% disapprove.
Make America Great Again!
http://www.people-press.org/2017/02/16/in-first-month-views-of-trump-are-already-strongly-felt-deeply-polarized/

rated:
KayK said:   POTUS has an approval rating of 39% less than a month since he's been in office. 56% disapprove.
Make America Great Again!
http://www.people-press.org/2017/02/16/in-first-month-views-of-trump-are-already-strongly-felt-deeply-polarized/

Borough to you by the same people that had Hillary at 99%

They'll be here all week, try the veal!

rated:
MilleniumBuc said:   
KayK said:   

There's no problem doing that if it's true.  

You're STILL for Trump???

rated:
larrymoencurly said:   
MilleniumBuc said:   
KayK said:   

There's no problem doing that if it's true.  

You're STILL for Trump???

I sold my vote for Hillary, but STILL support the POTUS, just like I did Obama for 8 years, even if I disagreed with some of his policies.

rated:
Approval ratings of first time presidents..
  Date Job approval %
Trump 2017 Feb 13-15 40
Obama 2009 Feb 12-15 64
G.W. Bush 2001 Feb 19-21 62
Clinton 1993 Feb 12-14 51
G.H.W. Bush 1989 Feb 28-Mar 2 63
Reagan 1981 Feb 13-16 55
Carter 1977 Feb 18-21 71
Nixon 1969 Feb 20-25 60
Kennedy 1961 Feb 10-15 72
Eisenhower 1953 Feb 22-27 67
Average   61

#MAGA!

rated:
KK you seem pretty taken with approval ratings. Can you explain why they are important to you?

rated:
Kandykornhead said:   KK you seem pretty taken with approval ratings. Can you explain why they are important to you?Only importance to me is that they compliment and validate my views.

A moron businessman with ties to Russia and someone who has a cabinet full of businessmen and someone who already had a security member forcefully resign and had someone else reject the opportunity to have the position is in no way shape or form educated and informed enough to be the president of the people in this country.
The man is more concerned about him being more presidential than the person he beat 3 months ago.
The man had the guts to say (and then say he was misinformed) that he had the highest electoral vote since Reagan.

The man is nothing but a lunatic liar who blames other people, press, democrats, etc for whatever he cannot do right.. and for the things he does wrong, he just disapproves it.

He is my president.. but that doesn't mean i will support him. No way. I said this before. I'd rather have Dubya in a heartbeat.
Heck.. Make McCain the president. He'd be far far better than what we have right now.

rated:
KayK said:   Approval ratings of first time presidents..

Date Job approval %
Trump 2017 Feb 13-15 40
Obama 2009 Feb 12-15 64
G.W. Bush 2001 Feb 19-21 62
Clinton 1993 Feb 12-14 51
G.H.W. Bush 1989 Feb 28-Mar 2 63
Reagan 1981 Feb 13-16 55
Carter 1977 Feb 18-21 71
Nixon 1969 Feb 20-25 60
Kennedy 1961 Feb 10-15 72
Eisenhower 1953 Feb 22-27 67
Average   61

#MAGA!

How about a list of when they left office?  IMO, that would be more valid, although like any rating they are mostly partisan.  

rated:
KayK said:    I said this before. I'd rather have Dubya in a heartbeat.
Heck.. Make McCain the president. He'd be far far better than what we have right now.

I see you've finally reached the bargaining step of the stages of grief. Good job!

rated:
KayK said:   Only importance to me is that they compliment and validate my views.
Are they really your views or are they what's been fed to you through your team's talking points?
KayK said:   A moron businessman
He is a very successful businessman. He may be a moron at some things, but he has figured out how to succeed as a businessman (bankruptcies and all).
KayK said:   with ties to Russia and someone who has a cabinet full of businessmen and someone who already had a security member forcefully resign and had someone else reject the opportunity to have the position is in no way shape or form educated and informed enough to be the president of the people in this country.
What exactly are these ties? Why do these specific ties concern you so much? Say that Russia does blackmail him for something. What realistically will that accomplish? If you didn't already know the answer and you have to think about it or look it up, then consider why you have that outrage.

Oh and I'm not saying that this shouldn't be a red flag issue. I'm just saying that you should examine your bias.
KayK said:   The man is more concerned about him being more presidential than the person he beat 3 months ago.
The man had the guts to say (and then say he was misinformed) that he had the highest electoral vote since Reagan.
The man is nothing but a lunatic liar who blames other people, press, democrats, etc for whatever he cannot do right.. and for the things he does wrong, he just disapproves it.

I can't argue with any of this.  I can't even disagree with you on this.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.
  • 1288289290291 292
  • Page
  • Previous 40

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017