• filter:
  • 1245246247248 249
  • Page
  • Previous 40
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
HumDoHamaraDo said:   You learn a lot more when you look at a personís assets. You know how many hotels we have around the world? You know how many golf courses we have around the world?
† Haven't seen you in a while. †sup?

rated:
ZenNUTS said:   
HumDoHamaraDo said:   You learn a lot more when you look at a personís assets. You know how many hotels we have around the world? You know how many golf courses we have around the world?

† Same old....same old....I like political season, brings out the true nature of people.

rated:
HumDoHamaraDo said:   

† Same old....same old....I like political season, brings out the true nature of people.

† Agree. † Haters gotta hate... and hate begets hate... †Political season gives us all cover. † †

Someone once told me that the difference between a communist society and a democratic one is that in a communist system man takes advantage of another man. †In a democratic one it is the other way around.

rated:
HumDoHamaraDo said:   ZenNUTS said:   

This thread gas been going strong for 4 years. It's always the season.

rated:
https://mobile.twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/769526017887080449

rated:

rated:
I appreciate trump trying to convince the African American community that a tough stance on crime and a focus on rebuilding cities, but it's a real tough sell.

Getting tough on crime has historically been about putting more of them in jail. And rebuilding cities has historically taken the form of gentrification, where they eventually get kicked out of their neighborhoods.

I think a focus on trade and manufacturing jobs can actually help much much better than any recent plans from either side. You can't welfare away poverty and you can't tax credit it away either.

But he has a real tough sell he's taken on. And with tweets like that his message isn't connecting the dots well.

rated:
scrouds said:   https://mobile.twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/769526017887080449

Tweet was deleted. Was this the one he used Desyne Wade's unfortunate death to make a political point?

rated:
MilleniumBuc said:   scrouds said:   https://mobile.twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/769526017887080449

Tweet was deleted. Was this the one he used Desyne Wade's unfortunate death to make a political point?

Yes, just linkified the previous post.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.
  • 1245246247248 249
  • Page
  • Previous 40

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016