What are you wearing? episode 4

Archived From: Off Topic
  • Text Only
rated:
The drama continues...

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.
still in jam jams :p

PTO. i have to get dressed soon tho for office "pot luck"

doesn't "pot luck" sound like something bad is gonna happen to you?

morecowbell said:   still in jam jams :p

PTO. i have to get dressed soon tho for office "pot luck"

doesn't "pot luck" sound like something bad is gonna happen to you?

Food poisoning is something bad.

i'll be careful. but i do have to try the venison meatballs if they show up this year. i missed them the last several years

added a purple hoodie to the earlier ensomble. Will be throwing on the tennis shoes that used to be white and a coat to head out the door shortly.

Anyone else notice the last "wearing" thread went 364 days?

Kandykornhead said:   Anyone else notice the last "wearing" thread went 364 days?

Are you saying it got a little wearing?

Oh and PJs but I have to go out soon

morecowbell said:   i'll be careful. but i do have to try the venison meatballs if they show up this year. i missed them the last several yearsno venison

ETA i guess santa will be happy with that

Kandykornhead said:   Anyone else notice the last "wearing" thread went 364 days?
I miss the positive reinforcement of MD giving me (and all of the other females) automatic green
/sigh

Kandykornhead said:   Anyone else notice the last "wearing" thread went 364 days?it's hard for me to keep up with, to be honest

sublimosa said:   Kandykornhead said:   Anyone else notice the last "wearing" thread went 364 days?
I miss the positive reinforcement of MD giving me (and all of the other females) automatic green
/sigh

I miss everything about MD.

moonbeam said:   sublimosa said:   Kandykornhead said:   Anyone else notice the last "wearing" thread went 364 days?
/sigh

I miss everything about MD.

^^^ yep.

pjs

Navy cashmere v-neck sweater, charcoal tshirt, jeans, brown loafers, red Xmas edition trunks

Ancient pair of Gap boyfriend jeans, Lands' End Canvas pink marled cotton sweater, Quoddy shearling suede ring boots

FW t-shirt, underthings, blue pants, glasses, usual rings.

old oversize cream knit cotton pullover dark jeans, black socks and sneaks (yeah, I know I don't match)
there's a stain somewhere on the top, only wear around the house

no work today

gray NY Yankees(away uniform) t-shirt
burgundy tech 1/4 zip from Gander Mountain
faded jeans
white NB sneakers & socks

my new sexy jeans and an APO shirt for a convention I never went to.

underwear, thermal top and bottom, tshirt, faded glory jeans, merino wool socks.

scrouds said:   my new sexy jeans and an APO shirt for a convention I never went to.
what, they have the butt cheeks cut out?

still in pj's for the next hour or so. they consist of an old work-branded t-shirt that we used to do volunteer work and a pair of sweatpants with the crotch part of the inseam undone :p

morecowbell said:   still in pj's for the next hour or so. they consist of an old work-branded t-shirt that we used to do volunteer work and a pair of sweatpants with the crotch part of the inseam undone :p
now we're talking sexy!
/swoon

long sleeve silky purple tee, black cargo pants I rather hate, black socks, black casual ankle boots
hair long and loose at the moment, but will be in and out of a clip all day (bangs slightly curled, the rest straight)
black zip cardigan off and bunched behind me

pink fleece v neck top, yoga pants, sanuks. Ima cooki and cleanin today.

Skinny jeans, comfy loose black Gap V-neck shirt and Nikes. Errands today.

My new Talbots khaki ankle cords, a J.Crew Liberty print shirt circa 2009 and my beloved Quoddy suede ring boots. It's the perfect outfit for a lazy day in front of the tv.

BR jeans, Nike 1/4 zip dri-fit charcoal top, black Simple tennies, polka dot CK trunks

clothes. mismatched, but I'm not going anywhere.

I might even get in the shower sometime today.

v old ultra soft red knit pullover button neck (cannot for the life of me think of what the proper term is) over white tshirt
old flannel pj bottoms that are red plaid on one leg and turquoise blue plaid on the other
I'm in for the night, only person I'm gonna see is the food delivery person

wait! button placket?? is that it?

sublimosa said:   v old ultra soft red knit pullover button neck (cannot for the life of me think of what the proper term is) over white tshirt
old flannel pj bottoms that are red plaid on one leg and turquoise blue plaid on the other
I'm in for the night, only person I'm gonna see is the food delivery person

wait! button placket?? is that it?

henley?

like a cross between a henley and a sweatshirt, casual but nicer than both
has a collar and four button plackety thing

sublimosa said:   like a cross between a henley and a sweatshirt, casual but nicer than both
has a collar and four button plackety thing

polo!

moonbeam said:   
polo!

marco !!

rings, glasses,mismatched underthings, the socks da boy outgrew, jeans, Perry the Platypus T-shirt...

grey plunge bra, mismatched panties, my rings, more socks swiped from da boy, scrubs, t-shirt... off to work soonish

Talbots gray ankle cords, Lands' End Canvas pink marled cotton sweater, J.Crew Lodge slippers

jeans & oversized faded red t-shirt, rings, understuffs

sublimosa said:   scrouds said:   my new sexy jeans and an APO shirt for a convention I never went to.
what, they have the butt cheeks cut out?

That would be the only way to improve them.

Lucky Jeans, super soft lilac Coldwater Creek shirt and a big grey wool Banana Republic sweater.

Skipping 461 Messages...
soft black cotton tee
blue pink and purple plaid flannel pajama bottoms
raspberry croc flips
(obviously not at work today)

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017