• filter:
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
Post your evening menu plans here.  Or your favorite Motley Crue recipes.  

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.
rated:
cherry pie?

rated:
veggie burrito

rated:
chicken curry, white rice, grapes, some melt in your mouth asian cookies 

rated:
Spaghetti, garlic bread, with meatballs and stuffed peppers MIL brought with her.

rated:
chicken taco a la plancha w rice and beans, washed down with a nice horchata

rated:
hong kong bbq with tum yum soup

rated:
morecowbell said:   chicken taco a la plancha w rice and beans, washed down with a nice horchata
  what is ahorchata

rated:
Corganiacs said:   morecowbell said:   chicken taco a la plancha w rice and beans, washed down with a nice horchata
  what is ahorchata

horchata is a rice drink with a little cinnamon. you should try it if you're ever out at a real-ish mexican place

rated:
morecowbell said:   
Corganiacs said:   
morecowbell said:   chicken taco a la plancha w rice and beans, washed down with a nice horchata
  what is ahorchata

horchata is a rice drink with a little cinnamon. you should try it if you're ever out at a real-ish mexican place

www.youtube.com/watch?v=8kRTCHE_mNg

rated:
morecowbell said:   
Corganiacs said:   
  what is ahorchata

Don't drink it wearing a balaclava - makes you look psychotic.

rated:
vietnamese egg rolls (no cabbage please yuck), and chick fil a free cookie sundae, 3 nuggets

rated:
morecowbell said:   
Corganiacs said:   
  what is ahorchata

i thought you have to drink the mar gheritas?

rated:
Corganiacs said:   morecowbell said:   
Corganiacs said:   
  what is ahorchata

i thought you have to drink the mar gheritas?

oh you can have those as well. but if you don't have alcohol, or if you're like me and have alcohol after, then try it

or if you wanna try a home-made-ish version, you can take rice dream and add some cinnamon. google for recipes

rated:
grilled steak tips outside tonight with jasime rice & salad

rated:
harris teeter sushi and nigiri

rated:
Taco salad.

rated:
caesar salad fettuccini alfredo with two meatballs in marinara
yummers, awesome alfredo sauce

rated:
leftover pizza and a chinese chicken salad

rated:
last night my friend (the "bless her heart" one) made tacos with pot roast

rated:
it's bo time!

rated:
what's bo?
just ordered Chinese delivery, wonton soup, spring rolls and sesame chicken

rated:
sublimosa said:   what's bo?
just ordered Chinese delivery, wonton soup, spring rolls and sesame chicken

bojangles,. ihad fried chicken wings, dirty rice and mashed potatoes

rated:
KC Strip and scrambled eggs.

rated:
I was left to my own devices for dinner tonight. Tried to get a burrito at Chipotle, but the line was out to the door and moving very slowly, so I hit Subway next door for a $5 "footlong" ham sub.

rated:
got a bunch of sushi and salad, been eating incrementally

rated:
a bunch of sushi and salad from whole foods

rated:
fried sticky rice, seven strips of bacon, hot sauce 

rated:
marco's pizza and hot buffalo wings

rated:
late lunch: the last of the turlu from my freezer (making more tomorrow), steamed new potatoes, fresh carrot juice, caramel/eggnog latte for dessert

rated:
football saturday: picked up some wine, a whole roasted chicken, and a loaf of french bread

rated:
rodimus1 said:   football saturday: picked up some wine, a whole roasted chicken, and a loaf of french bread
I went to the little market in my building to buy a roasted chicken, but the ones they had looked way, way overcooked. The heated case where they store them is so hot that they apparently continue to cook until they're sold. I suppose the health department told them they must keep it that hot, but it makes them inedible IMO. I'd prefer them to roast the chickens and then store them cold rather than overcook them. 

rated:
chicken taco a la plancha, rice, and beans. washed it down with a nice horchata

rated:
mushroom pizza

rated:
roast beef, garlic chicken wings, rice, potatoes

rated:
nothing special tonight, a chinese chicken salad and either corn dogs or pizza from the freezer

rated:
sushi last night. three rolls of surf n tuff, volcano roll and spider roll and added 3 fresh eel nigiri
we had grilled calamari steaks for appetizer and miso soup. just water tonight
sushi is never filling by the way, until you add wine and we didn't this time

rated:
New York sirloin topped with onion rings, grilled zucchini, garlic mashed potatoes

rated:
Corganiacs said:   sushi last night. three rolls of surf n tuff, volcano roll and spider roll and added 3 fresh eel nigiri
we had grilled calamari steaks for appetizer and miso soup. just water tonight
sushi is never filling by the way, until you add wine and we didn't this time

found a nice japanese place the other night. had a bunch of tempura

rated:
brussel sprouts, beefsteak, and rice
i had wine with it

Skipping 354 Messages...
rated:
Salad: super greens, sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds, blackberries, egg, hazelnut oil, cider vinegar.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016