• filter:
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
share a smile.or something hokey like that.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.
rated:
met a cute girl today. ok, technically yesterday. talked about the 3/11 day thing and stuff

rated:
I dont have to move for another 3 months! Yay, thank you Mr. Pilot man

rated:
my friend hugged me today
i don't really do hugs usually. Surprisingly I hug my patients more than I hug my own family

rated:
I'm not dead yet.

rated:
hey look, it's the chief mucky muck!

rated:
FatWallet.Com said:   I'm not dead yet.
  In dog years I would be.

rated:
morecowbell said:   met a cute girl today. ok, technically yesterday. talked about the 3/11 day thing and stuff

She sounds like a keeper.

As for my smile...today is my weekend and a good friend of mine has the new 312 waiting for me when I get off work. She's the best. If I ever get married, she will be the one doing a shot with me before I walk down the aisle.

rated:
heyyl0w said:   
morecowbell said:   met a cute girl today. ok, technically yesterday. talked about the 3/11 day thing and stuff

As for my smile...today is my weekend and a good friend of mine has the new 312 waiting for me when I get off work. She's the best. If I ever get married, she will be the one doing a shot with me before I walk down the aisle.

ooh, goose island...good times

the girl i met is actually someone else's keeper (if i read the ring correctly), but that's ok because i'm not exactly in the market. i can enjoy another person's company and do the whole feel-good thing still, right?

rated:
i got to go home at 3:30pm
holy shizzle

rated:
ZAP

rated:
heyyl0w said:   

As for my smile...today is my weekend and a good friend of mine has the new 312 waiting for me when I get off work. She's the best. If I ever get married, she will be the one doing a shot with me before I walk down the aisle.

No booze allowed at down at KKH's Triple Rock, so I guess I won't be doing the hitching for you Heyylow.

Kudo: Dr. Strangelove is on Netf1ix. 

rated:
Kubrick's interiors are fascinating, I can't put my finger on why. The lighting, I guess.

rated:
Corganiacs said:   i got to go home at 3:30pm
holy shizzle

i'm gonna need a second opinion on whether shizzle is really holy

KKH?  

rated:
my car is supposed to be manufactured sometimes this week. By end of the month it should arrive to the dealership. Im psyched!!!

rated:
I am emailing with the local business owner who installed an exterior door in my house. There is a rubber strip that seems to be fitted in a metal groove in the door bottom that works like a weatherstrip but is pulling out of the groove and I can't seem to make it go back in. He suggested using a mirror to see how the strip is seated and then see if I can fit it back in. Genius!

rated:
Sold my first item at Tradesy yesterday. It has been so long since I set up my account I forgot that I had stuff listed there.

rated:
Here ya go 

rated:
morecowbell said:   
Corganiacs said:   i got to go home at 3:30pm
holy shizzle

i'm gonna need a second opinion on whether shizzle is really holy

KKH?  

Hello.  I am not only OT's resident expert on all that is holy, I am also a certified consultant for Snoop Dogg's now defunct pig-latinish "izzle" language.  Holy means sanctified, pure, set apart for a divine purpose.  If Corgs had said, "Fo shizzle" that means, for sure, certainly.  "Fo shizzle" would actually be a pretty good translation of the word AMEN.  That's pretty holy.  But, she didn't say "Fo shizzle" she said "holy shizzle."  This is translated "holy sh**".  Poop is bad and un-pure and decidedly un-sanctified (although we do "set it aside" quite carefully, at least in the first world).  We may think of sanctified uses for poop, such as fertilizer, or the recent discussion of medicinal transplants to replace helpful bacteria in the gut, but these are obviously exceptions that prove the rule.    
Conclusion: shizzle, in this context, is not holy.  Neither are cows (except in India).  Neither are Cowbells (except in It's a Wonderful Life).

Don't be frontin', son, no salt on the frizzleI remain in your service:
KKH
(forgot the kudo I came here to post)

rated:
Corganiacs said:   my car is supposed to be manufactured sometimes this week. By end of the month it should arrive to the dealership. Im psyched!!!
you don't look old enough to drive  

rated:
morecowbell said:   
Corganiacs said:   my car is supposed to be manufactured sometimes this week. By end of the month it should arrive to the dealership. Im psyched!!!

Aren't you a little short for a storm trooper?

rated:
that was luke

rated:
my mom needed an inexpensive mobile phone just for emergencies. liking pageplus so far

rated:
we nixed the cruise in June. and the Florida trip with the boys. We are planning on going to Vegas for a week and make a baby

rated:
morecowbell said:   

them Asians -they age well.

rated:
Corganiacs said:   we nixed the cruise in June. and the Florida trip with the boys. We are planning on going to Vegas for a week and make a baby

yeah, Vegas might not be the place to make a baby because, you know
what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas and I figure you might want to keep your baby
/cue Madonna

rated:
Clover is snoozing on the back of my chair, purring loudly. Life is very good.

rated:
moonbeam and clover, over and over

rated:
Monthly council meeting is on Sunday nights, which kinda sucks because otherwise my "weekend" starts after church. So I mentioned this to some colleagues at study club and they were like, dude you been there four years, ask them to move it. So last month I wondered if we couldn't try Thursdays on a trial basis. One the elders says, "I think we have been trying Sundays on a trial basis for about 20 years." Anyway, I have council tonight and that's pretty cool. Sure is a different atmosphere from my previous engagement. These guys haven't said no yet.

2 for 1: we were going to pay for carpet in the parsonage basement as an offering, a church member asked to buy it instead.

rated:
holy jeebus! my brother got into medical school!!!! I panicked!

rated:
Kandykornhead said:   Monthly council meeting is on Sunday nights, which kinda sucks because otherwise my "weekend" starts after church. So I mentioned this to some colleagues at study club and they were like, dude you been there four years, ask them to move it. So last month I wondered if we couldn't try Thursdays on a trial basis. One the elders says, "I think we have been trying Sundays on a trial basis for about 20 years." Anyway, I have council tonight and that's pretty cool. Sure is a different atmosphere from my previous engagement. These guys haven't said no yet.

2 for 1: we were going to pay for carpet in the parsonage basement as an offering, a church member asked to buy it instead.

Go, KKH. While you're at it, ask them to hook up with your bank to provide fresh cookies at the meetings. But not any with raisins (God's candy my eye). 

rated:
i took today off. Meeting up with a friend to see the cheapie matinee of The Hotel Budapest  and have lunch. :-D 

rated:
john entwistle is awesome

rated:
passport application form that is accessible and that I could fill out online!

rated:
I just bought a four color ink pen. What is wrong with me that scribbling on a receipt in four different colors inspires such happiness?

rated:
"four different colors" will be the name of my new age band

rated:
soundtechie said:   I just bought a four color ink pen. What is wrong with me that scribbling on a receipt in four different colors inspires such happiness?

one of those fat barrelled kind that you can use all four colors at once?

didn't know they still made them

rated:
sublimosa said:   
soundtechie said:   I just bought a four color ink pen. What is wrong with me that scribbling on a receipt in four different colors inspires such happiness?

one of those fat barrelled kind that you can use all four colors at once?

didn't know they still made them

Bic makes one, and papermate makes one. The papermate one was cheaper at WalMart, and in fact you can buy a box of twelve of the papermate ones for $10 on Amazon. link

<Einstein>
Four colors in von pen, vat a great time to be alive!
</Einstein>

rated:
I have my own stalker now!  I really shouldn't pick on him as it appears he's a little slow, took him 18 days to PM me about a post he didn't like.

Isn't he such a cute little guy?

rated:
mapatsfan said:   I have my own stalker now!  I really shouldn't pick on him as it appears he's a little slow, took him 18 days to PM me about a post he didn't like.

Isn't he such a cute little guy?

Lovely...sounds like he needs to get in on this deal:  the cure for that stick up one's a$$

Skipping 388 Messages...
rated:
Kudos to the doctors that put the ceramic plate in my cousin's skull. One day he's opened like a zombie buffet, the next he's posting on facebook with his pals. After 14-15 surgeries over seven years, hopefully this time it's permanent. Next up for you is college and a normal life, kiddo.

/ don't ride a skateboard without a helmet

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017