• filter:
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
I've been hungry
I've been waiting for stew
I'm salivating
And that's all I can do.

ETA corrected first line, what was I thinking?

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.
rated:
I'm still eating breakfast. Us left-coast people know when to eat.

rated:
no no you're supposed to continue the parody lyrics!

do i need to post the real ones for inspiration?

rated:
sublimosa said:   

Naked pics would help....

rated:
sublimosa said:   I've been lonely
I'm salivating
And that's all I can do.

Well you could eat your poo

Happy now?

rated:
grilled cheese and tomato soup

rated:
woowoo2 said:   
sublimosa said:   

Naked pics would help....

So you like your food without garnish?

rated:

rated:
Diet Coke and a bagel with cream cheese- breakfast of champions

rated:
Scrambled eggs, hash browns, cinnamon rolls, oj, coffee; more of a brunch, I guess.

rated:
sublimosa said:   I've been hungry
I'm salivating
And that's all I can do.

I've been hungry too
I've been waiting for stew too
I'm salivating too
So I'm going to poo.

rated:
bad fwot children, very bad!

rated:
We stopped at Dunkin's on the way back from delivering the newspaper to MIL.

Lunch was donuts, raspberry hot chocolate, and coffee.

rated:
pepper crusted sliced turkey breast and cheddar on a bulkie roll, strawberry yogurt, potato chips, diet peach Snapple tea

rated:
this is not a what you had for lunch thread!
sigh

rated:
sublimosa said:   I've been hungry
I'm salivating
And that's all I can do.

To continue Limo's thought...

Oh my gosh, I guess it's the result of just too much drinking!

rated:
hangs head in shame, slowly limps away....

rated:
mapatsfan said:   hangs head in shame, slowly limps away....
  You're not going to run away/anywhere after Scrambled eggs, hash browns, cinnamon rolls, oj, coffee, donuts, raspberry hot chocolate, and coffee, pepper crusted sliced turkey breast and cheddar on a bulkie roll, strawberry yogurt, potato chips, diet peach Snapple tea, are you?

rated:
That's why I had to come to work today, too easy to eat too much getting up later, working from home, and being 15 feet from the kitchen.

rated:
Panera Bread turkey flatbread sandwich and chicken soup. Love their Express service - order online, then pick up from the Express order shelves. No human interaction = yay!

rated:
kirbydog said:   Panera Bread turkey flatbread sandwich and chicken soup. Love their Express service - order online, then pick up from the Express order shelves. No human interaction = yay!
Bet they still screw up the orders. Panera sucks.

rated:

rated:
scrouds said:   
kirbydog said:   Panera Bread turkey flatbread sandwich and chicken soup. Love their Express service - order online, then pick up from the Express order shelves. No human interaction = yay!
Bet they still screw up the orders. Panera sucks.

The 2 locations near me are so good. I order as I wish, particularly for sandwiches and it is always correctly prepared. The turkey flatbread had no cream cheese spread plus cucumber slices. Perfect for me.

rated:
Panera near us hasn't screwed up an order yet for us. They are, however, very expensive for what you get.

rated:
Last time I went, my fancy $9 salad with avocado and chicken lacked chicken.

Was one of the many straws that broke my will to go there.

rated:
scrouds said:   Last time I went, my fancy $9 salad with avocado and chicken lacked chicken.

Was one of the many straws that broke my will to go there.

That is understandable. $9 is expensive for a green salad. I did the Pick 2 with a bowl of soup and a flatbread sandwich for about the price of that salad. I couldn't eat the sandwich because the soup filled me up. 
I like the rewards program. It's mellow, not a stressful affair the way some are (Starbucks) and if you get a reward, it's a nice surprise.

rated:
Pizza toppings
I like Brussels sprouts, but not on my pizza!
This is for a work event next week. I already sent my regrets (not because of the food).

rated:
Slymans. I believe there is a bit of bread somewhere in there, making it technically a sandwich.

rated:
McD, 2 cheeseburger and a large sweet tea + a coupon for a free medium fry.

rated:
I just had a sandwich and soup at Panera Bread. I would post a pic, but I think FW headquarters got tired of seeing what I eat, so they removed the upload button when using a mobile browser.

rated:
I had a chicken, potato and onion stew over rice that my guy loves, but it is labor intensive (I play sous chef in this scenario). And now I'm having a bowl of veggie soup to get through the rest of the afternoon.

rated:
Pizza

rated:
Turkey and avo BLT from Panera only they were out of avo. Shouldn't there be a reduction in the price for that? 

rated:
kirbydog said:   Turkey and avo BLT from Panera only they were out of avo. Shouldn't there be a reduction in the price for that? 

There are four Panera Cares where you pay what you can afford. It's a tax deduction for Panera, but they expect if you can afford lunch, you shouldn't just leave them a $1.

I've never been to one (nearest to me is Portland, OR) but I would be interested to what's one like.

rated:
There's a coffee place near me that does that. Business must be good, they opened a second shop yesterday.

They encourage wifi/plugging in. Might have to try it out.

rated:
burgerwars said:   
kirbydog said:   Turkey and avo BLT from Panera only they were out of avo. Shouldn't there be a reduction in the price for that? 

There are four Panera Cares where you pay what you can afford. It's a tax deduction for Panera, but they expect if you can afford lunch, you shouldn't just leave them a $1.

I've never been to one (nearest to me is Portland, OR) but I would be interested to what's one like.

Chances are they won't have avo either. 

rated:
Peanut butter and jelly and pretzels. I think I might be back in middle school.

rated:
chobani greek yogurt coconut blended and a handful of cashews and water
if ya can't beat 'em join 'em

rated:
sammich

rated:
chicken/broccoli/noodles tv dinner, strawberry yogurt, banana, Sprite Zero

Skipping 307 Messages...
rated:
homemade 13 bean soup with veggies, hard boiled egg, banana

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016