• filter:
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
Sliced turkey with a cooked egg and american cheese on english muffin, Tropicana OJ, and two cups of Folgers coffee, the first with International Delights Sugar Cookie creamer, the second with White Chocolate Raspberry creamer.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.
rated:
Isn't this what instagram was invented for?
Right?

rated:
And here I thought you were having buffalo BBQ - the breakfast of champions.

rated:
All on a sesame seed bun.

rated:
No fair! I usually only have real breakfast on the weekends since I can't haul my carcass out of bed on weekday mornings in time before I leave for work.
Today I had a cup of yogurt, an apricot Clif bar and a big glass of plain iced tea in lieu of hot coffee at my desk since it is already hot here this morning.
Happy Monday!

rated:
MilleniumBuc said:   And here I thought you were having buffalo BBQ - the breakfast of champions.
Tequila is the breakfast of champions.

rated:

rated:
Thomas' English muffin, strawberry cheesecake low fat yogurt, oj, coffee with white chocolate raspberry creamer

rated:
Because sleep is overrated and I'm supposed to be off for the rest of the week, and I was up late last night because my mom had an accident at home and ended up in hospital and then woke up 90 min early today, I ran an errand with my guy AND still had time to fix a hearty bowl of Special K with nonfat milk before I left for work.Once here I made coffee and had a Tillamook strawberry Greek yogurt which is one of the best Greek yogurts I have had and now makes Oikos unsatisfying (Oikos was my standard yogurt cup for breakfast). 

rated:
As a narcissist, I eat my breakfast with a selfie spoon

The human race is run.

rated:
honey nut cheerios, strawberry yogurt, oj, coffee w/hazelnut creamer

rated:
coffee with ID Caramel Macchiato, banana, pumpkin english muffin (delicious!)

rated:
I have the day off. From-scratch buttermilk waffles with butter and maple syrup and coffee. 
I changed my mind and tried out Martha Stewart's buttermilk pancake recipe instead. In my experience the buttermilk makes or breaks the finished product but there is no way to predict what the buttermilk will be like. This time I was lucky and all is well. 

rated:
peaches & cream instant oatmeal, wheat toast, strawberry yogurt, coffee with hazelnut creamer

rated:
Coffee and tums

rated:
belgian waffle, strawberry yogurt, bacon, eggs, cider doughnut, coffee, oj

rated:
Today I had some waffles with tea, it was good, the end

rated:
cinnamon oatmeal, bagel with cream cheese, strawberry yogurt, coffee

rated:
So no Jaguarios today?

rated:
eggs/cheese/potato scrambler, wheat toast, strawberry yogurt, oj, coffee

rated:
Coffee, water, Tillamook greek yogurt, my current favorite. Maybe a slice of dry toast to see if I can clear my throat so the coughing ceases. SO annoying.  

rated:
Coffee and nicotine, like usual

rated:
strawberries & cream oatmeal, wheat toast, raspberry yogurt, coffee

rated:
Blueberry bagel, since it was the last one left at work. I normally wouldn't eat that flavor but since I can't smell well due to recovery from the cold I caught it didn't really matter And coffee and water. And EmerGenC.

rated:
I remembered to bring the big container of The Greek Gods plain yogurt to work and had that as breakfast with chopped Fuji apple. It is less expensive per serving than buying individual cups and I'd rather have fresh fruit than the fruit goop (except the Tillamook nectarine goop, which is delicious).
And coffee, Peet's Fair Trade.

rated:
I'm having a tight budget right now so my breakfast are only brewed coffee and egg sandwich. I'm still thankful for this breakfast menu that I'm having for three days now. Hopefully, tomorrow will be different.

rated:
although I baked rolls last night, I am thinking about buttermilk waffles now. Mmmmm...

rated:
gwengrinn said:   I'm having a tight budget right now so my breakfast are only brewed coffee and egg sandwich. I'm still thankful for this breakfast menu that I'm having for three days now. Hopefully, tomorrow will be different.
  Some say they can't afford eggs, so here is to having eggs in the house!
(right there with you)

rated:
peaches & cream oatmeal, peach yogurt, cinnamon roll, coffee

rated:
take just rice may be

rated:
We have been trying out different plain Greek yogurts. I would rather make it myself but my guy isn't into it. We were buying Fage 2% or their 0% and it was ok, but then we tried The Greek Gods brand. It is full-fat, but the flavor and texture are remarkably better in our opinion. So for my breakfast I am eating the Fage with apple chunks, leaving the The Greek Gods brand for him. 

rated:
Full fat is good.

My yogurt preference still remains trader Joes euro style whole milk. No clear winner on Greek for me, tj makes a good one, and so is the Cabot full fat at publix.

rated:
scrouds said:   Full fat is good.

My yogurt preference still remains trader Joes euro style whole milk. No clear winner on Greek for me, tj makes a good one, and so is the Cabot full fat at publix.

I don't really shop at TJs much anymore. Pricing isn't great and their dairy often spoils prior to the pull date. Could be improper storage at their stores, but as it has happened at several different locations I'm not sure.
 We prefer to buy in-season, local produce.They sell a good amount of imported produce.
If Tilllamook brand ever starts selling the bigger size container of plain Greek I will switch brands. So far they are selling individual servings only and the plainest flavor is vanilla, which doesn't work at all for savory purposes.

rated:
steak, 3 scrambled eggs, hash brown casserole, grits, fried apples, biscuits with blackberry jam, diet coke at Cracker Barrel

rated:
That sounds like a fabulous and satisfying breakfast! wow.

I had apple galette with iced tea followed by fatfree yogurt with nectarine goop. That is some good goop (Tillamook brand Greek) although I still didn't mix the goop and yogurt together.

rated:
yeah, didn't eat lunch yesterday except for a bag of cheetos

today: strawberry yogurt, english muffin, eggbeaters with mushrooms & ham, coffe, oj

rated:
Drat, I thought I had yogurt at work and I was mistaken. My remaining choices are oatmeal, cinnamon raisin English muffin. apricot Clif bar, Hostess chocolate devils food mini donuts. I went for the toasted English muffin and coffee. Going to the greasy restaurant with the delicious traditional Mexican food for lunch today.

rated:
made a eggbeater/ham/mushroom/shredded cheese burrito with a leftover tortilla from last night's Chipotle

rated:
finished the last of the fresh mushrooms in another egg/ham/cheese/mushroom burrito this morning

rated:
rice krispies, strawberry banana yogurt, oj, coffee

Skipping 106 Messages...
rated:
moonbeam said:   Black bean and seitan chili with red rice. Yes, I had chili for breakfast.
  mmmm. I love lentil chili.
My guy makes fava beans with eggs for breakfast. bleah, that smell will wake anyone up.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017