• filter:

What are you watching?, episode 3

• Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
That Touch of Mink starring Doris Day and Cary Grant

Moderator Comment: This thread is mirrored to these forums: OFF TOPIC, MOVIES AND HOME THEATER, OFF TOPIC. — Mar. 30, 2017 @ 8:07am
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.
rated:
moonbeam said:   That Touch of Mink starring Doris Day and Cary Grant
  It's a delightful film!

rated:
Cary Grant is great...Arsenic and Old Lace, Bringing Up Baby, North by Northwest,........ Good stuff

rated:
Season 2 Episode 19 of The Rebel

rated:
Season 3 episode 4 of Cheyenne

rated:
Man of Steel

rated:
we watched " Nina" and thought Zoe Soldana did a wonderful job although the film was choppy and supposedly not accurate in parts. The makeup was horrible, especially in HD.

rated:
The Fifth Wave. The best part was being able to predict the next line spoken.

my choice was The American Side, but perhaps it can be  a future pick.

rated:
2nd season of Grace & Frankie 

rated:
Just started watching Season 5 of Lost Girl

rated:
Yankees vs KC

rated:
Zoolander 2.

rated:
I'm watching Wanted on HBO right now.

rated:
I am watching a video on youtube...OneRepublic - Good Life. I love this song and the beat. Not sure why but it makes me happy.

rated:
The Family Fang.
not sure how many times we looked at each other to remark, W T H?

rated:
Caddyshack

rated:
catching up one elementary.

rated:
Just watched ANT-MAN, was pretty good.

rated:
Carnival Eats  

People will eat some weird stuff.

rated:
The Family on ABC isn't too bad. Or maybe I just have bad taste. And I'm trying again wtih Bloodlines. On my first two tries I couldn't get into it.

rated:
One of my neighbors through a telephoto lens......

rated:
triple 9. will reserved judgement later.

rated:
The Final Hours. We really enjoyed this film which is based on a true story about a Coast Guard crew in MA in the early fifties.

rated:
Clover said: Youtube videos of birds, squirrels and kittens.

rated:
We watched "Pele: Birth of a Legend" last night. Very engaging. Funny, sad, spirited and well-executed. Vincent d'Onofrio so great.

rated:
currently rewatching leverage.

rated:
Tigers at Yankees

rated:
The A-Team (2010)

rated:
kung fu panda 3.

rated:
Bloodline (Nextflix Original)

rated:
Some stuff about Stonehenge on Smithsonian Channel.

rated:
rewatching friends.

rated:
Eye in the Sky, which now I think was Alan Rickman's final film. 

rated:
breaking bad. one of the best series ever made. the only problem is whenever i watch bryan cranston i cant get him out of my mind as malcolms father. lol.

rated:
I started watching Enterprise on Netflix. I generally hate prequels. I'm pleasantly surprised.

rated:
gods of Egypt. It felt like a Disney movie, but we were expecting far better.

rated:
I just finished binge watching The Shanarra Chronicles. I read the Shanarra trilogy (back when it was a trilogy) in high school. I like how this series took the basic premise of Elfstones of Shanarra and told the story differently. Unfortunately, the series had a few (significant) issues, but overall I really liked it.

rated:
I am watching funny video on youtube.

rated:
Just started "Ash vs. Evil Dead". I'm also working my way through "Person of Interest" and "Mr. Robot".

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017