• filter:

The Confessions Thread Needs Reviving

• Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
I had a chocolate chip cookie.  I didn't have any milk.  I ate it with half a cup of half and half.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.
rated:
Can I confess to something I haven't done yet?

rated:
larrymoencurly said:   Can I confess to something I haven't done yet?

Not if it involves cheating on a significant other.

rated:
I have nothing to confess. Why? What have you heard? 

rated:
I didnt shower yesterday

rated:
Yesterday I was sad that the pork-chop-on-a-stick concession at the fair was closed

rated:
Working from home. My heart isn't in it today. I don't expect to get much done.

I asked for Thursday remote for a reason but was given Friday.

rated:
scrouds said:   Working from home. My heart isn't in it today.

I feel the same about the commute for my work-at-home job.

rated:
I ran out of the tramadol I take for my back pain but the dog had
a couple left from her surgery a few months ago so I took those.

rated:
I bought a 10.1" tablet last year from K-Mart.  I cleaned the screen once with water and a well worn cotton t-shirt and thought "what a cheap screen" since it was full of scratches after that.  I thought it was a protective film but no amount of prying from my fingernails would get it off.  Today I did the unthinkable and tried using a utility knife with a razor blade on the tablet to find out once and for all.  So sure enough that did the trick, and although I feel a little stupid now at least it was a good stupid since the screen of the tablet is practically brand new.  Oh and the picture sure looks alot nicer too, as do my Marvel Unlimited digital comics.  And the tablet accepts a microSD card formatted to NTFS so DVD iso files play on the tablet as if I now own a 10.1 portable DVD player.  

rated:
replyguy said:   I ran out of the tramadol I take for my back pain but the dog had
a couple left from her surgery a few months ago so I took those.

Aww...Who's a good boy?

rated:
I spent the past several days of my train commute memorizing 55 countries of Africa (as identified on the 'tinycard' app). Not only can I remember them, but I can place them on a blank map.
I confess, that I have no interest in memorizing the capitals of those countries. The ones I had the most difficulty with?

Guinea Bissau, Burundi, Burkina Faso, Lesotho, Sao Tome and Principe, and Senegal.

rated:
DavidScubadiver said:   I spent the past several days of my train commute memorizing 55 countries of Africa (as identified on the 'tinycard' app). Not only can I remember them, but I can place them on a blank map.
I confess, that I have no interest in memorizing the capitals of those countries. The ones I had the most difficulty with?

Guinea Bissau, Burundi, Burkina Faso, Lesotho, Sao Tome and Principe, and Senegal.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x88Z5txBc7w

rated:
DavidScubadiver said:   I spent the past several days of my train commute memorizing 55 countries of Africa (as identified on the 'tinycard' app). Not only can I remember them, but I can place them on a blank map.

Do you know where Zaire and Rhodesia went?

rated:
I do not. Apparently the countries change up with some frequency. I am sure google will answer that question. Were they on the Risk board game?

ETA: Zaire is now the Republic of Congo (different from Congo)
        Zimbabwe occupies the space of Rhodesia now.

rated:
Succumbed to peer pressure and am 12 days into growing my beard back, should be done by the end of the weekend.

rated:
Trying to get out of doing laundry tonight by scrabbling together from the remains of my clean clothes a decent outfit for work tomorrow.

rated:
I confess, I gave in. There is a load in the washer right now. Don't judge.

rated:
HorB said:   I had a chocolate chip cookie.  I didn't have any milk.  I ate it with half a cup of half and half.

I have looked at this thread several times and this always makes me laugh.

rated:
scrouds said:   

Do you know where Zaire and Rhodesia went?

Zayre officially closed in 1990:

"In October 1988, Zayre's parent company, Zayre Corp., sold the stores to the competing Ames Department Stores, Inc. chain, and in June 1989, Zayre Corp. merged with one of its subsidiaries, The TJX Companies, parent company of T.J. Maxx. A number of stores retained the Zayre name until 1990, by which time all stores were either closed or converted into Ames stores. The TJX Companies is still in operation today. "
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zayre

rated:
I ironed shirts for the first time since last year.
It took a long time since I'm out of practice.
I actually kind of enjoyed it but the thought of ironing weekly seems like an outlandish chore.

rated:
I had lunch for breakfast (sandwich, chips, cucumber and Coke).

rated:
I haven't been around for a few months and I have to confess, I almost forgot about OT. Can't believe it since it had been a huge part of my day for so long. Well, not as long as a lot of others.

rated:
AbbyN said:   I haven't been around for a few months and I have to confess, I almost forgot about OT. Can't believe it since it had been a huge part of my day for so long. Well, not as long as a lot of others.
  I thought this was your thread.

rated:
I had a snack bag of chips and a snack bag of cheetohs for dinner. Plus, 4 cherry tomatoes.

rated:
sublimosa said:   I had a snack bag of chips and a snack bag of cheetohs for dinner. Plus, 4 cherry tomatoes.
Top the chips with the cheetos (for the cheese) and the tomatoes (for the tomatoes). It's basically pizza.

rated:
I participated in a fitness challenge with a goal of losing 10 pounds of fat. At the end of the challenge, I'm up 3 pounds.

rated:
I have bad thoughts...

rated:
I didn't know what Aleppo was.

rated:
I thought i would act more mature when I got old

rated:
HorB said:   I didn't know what Aleppo was.
The pepper spice or the Syrian city it's named for?

Or maybe something else?

rated:
I just pooped a battleship/

rated:
HorB said:   I didn't know what Aleppo was.
  Going to guess you aren't running for president and don't need to give an appearance of having a clue about what is going on overseas.

rated:
I was a bad hostess. I bought new towels and stuff for the bathroom a few weeks before a guest came to stay.
I washed the towels twice and tried the hand towels out for absorbency on my hands (adequate, not great). I did tell my guest that there were other towels if the ones given weren't okay.
I just used them for the first time this morning and ugh!! Towel lint stuck to me everywhere!
I feel bad, but it's too late now! These will be display only towels.
@#$%^&!!!

rated:
I confess:

my name is not Mike.

rated:
mikebeets said:   I confess:

my name is not Mike.

But at least your last name is some kind of winter vegetable, right?  

rated:
I confess:

My name is not Beets.

[I had no idea that beets were a winter veg.  I eat those out of a can - all year]

rated:
I confess to now knowing the names of the world leaders for over 200 countries thanks to the tinycards app on my phone. Well, thanks to the app and a substantial amount of train commuting time spent studying them. Caution, there are some errors in the decks.

rated:
I had an urge to spank a friend's kid.

rated:
ZenNUTS said:   I had an urge to spank a friend's kid.
  I often have an urge to spank the parents of the little monsters running amok in various places of business.

Skipping 36 Messages...
rated:
We have been living full time in an Airstream for over 20 years [our 3rd one now - we killed 2 & kept them home]
so I can teach them CHEAPER ways to save water.

We never put fresh water down the toilet but we keep a bucket in the shower to recycle water used for doing dishes, brushing teeth,...

and, our pride & joy invention:  THE TURD BLASTER 

Toilet sprays are water hogs, so we disconnected it and use a 1.5 gallon sprayer and we blast away for efficiency & entertainment.

The good thing is we go to the garden department at WM , tell them we bought it there and now we need it filled. 
Same thing with the 7 gallon jug: they fit nicely in a shopping card for a trip to the garden or auto department.

Buy a new shower head ?  we use a stainless steel bowl for pouring water on us for mini-bathing. 
That's what a real military shower is.

Used [aka grey] water ?
Our tank is small, so when the bucket is full, we conclude that the WM bushes need watering after midnight.
Nothing bad in this water: a bit of soap won't kill them.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017