Company bathroom toilet paper

Archived From: Off Topic
  • Page :
  • Text Only
rated:

click for badgers arse
Disclaimer
Official tp of cheap companies everywhere.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.
Actually, this is for real. I don't know where they buy the TP used in the bathrooms where I work, but it's worse than that stuff.

hmmm. wonder how that would feel like. lol.

i would never put that past most companys these days.

How toilet paper can be so weak it practically shreds on contact but still feels like steel wool is a mystery, but the people at Brighton manage that.

toilet paper sandpaper
Disclaimer
burgerwars said:   Actually, this is for real. I don't know where they buy the TP used in the bathrooms where I work, but it's worse than that stuff.
<<< maybe ...

imanemokid said:   
burgerwars said:   Actually, this is for real. I don't know where they buy the TP used in the bathrooms where I work, but it's worse than that stuff.
<<< maybe ...

they might be recycling left over construction materials. 

wingsonmypizza said:   
imanemokid said:   
<<< maybe ...

they might be recycling left over construction materials. 

this actually made me laugh.

how-desperate-are-you
Disclaimer

Duct+tape=enuf
Disclaimer
maybe not in this instance ...

Our office has a commitment to using recycled paper and office products.I buy Cottonelle and hide it in a drawer in the bathroom.
It is ironic that the recycled TP is thin (even though it is 2 ply) so we use far more than we would if the paper was of decent quality. It is also far more expensive, although not as crazy-high as the recycled paper towels we buy.

^^@ least you get recycled paper towels ... recycled air SUX !!! ... (or blows, as the case may be) ...

imanemokid said:   ^^@ least you get recycled paper towels ... recycled air SUX !!! ... (or blows, as the case may be) ...
  We have the high power hand dryers in my work place. And the little trickle-y watertrough. and foaming hand soap. These are all admirable efficiency methods, but did I mention that I work in a FACTORY and the workers are trying to wash off  grease and hydraulic fluid?

soundtechie said:   
imanemokid said:   ^^@ least you get recycled paper towels ... recycled air SUX !!! ... (or blows, as the case may be) ...
  We have the high power hand dryers in my work place. And the little trickle-y watertrough. and foaming hand soap. These are all admirable efficiency methods, but did I mention that I work in a FACTORY and the workers are trying to wash off  grease and hydraulic fluid?

Why are they getting grease and hydraulic fluid on their hands?

carlaandolini said:   soundtechie said:   

Why are they getting grease and hydraulic fluid on their hands?

Because they work for a living?

What sort of factory doesn't supply gloves? Hydraulic fluid, grease, mineral spirits, etc aren't good things to have on your skin.

imanemokid said:   
<<< maybe ...

this is weird

imanemokid said:   
<<< maybe ...

this maybe good to wipe and scratch your butt with at the same time.

Elmo poops
Disclaimer
Click for hilarity

mapatsfan said:   Click for hilarity
  lol. made my day.

My company is too cheap to buy that stuff. They keep putting thinner and thinner 1 ply in the bathrooms.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017