• Page :
  • Text Only
rated:
I haven't used Fatwallet in a while to link to a purchase. I have been using Fatwallet for a long time. I thought something was fishy when I looked at the Cash Back page and all I saw was Coupons & Deals. I'm like WTF where's the cash back? I logged into my account and saw that CB ended in March and now I have to go to Ebates! I suppose Ebates and FW merged? What's the use of this site then? I'm so sad.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

FatWallet - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Disclaimer
oharag1 said:   I haven't used Fatwallet in a while to link to a purchase. I have been using Fatwallet for a long time. I thought something was fishy when I looked at the Cash Back page and all I saw was Coupons & Deals. I'm like WTF where's the cash back? I logged into my account and saw that CB ended in March and now I have to go to Ebates! I suppose Ebates and FW merged? What's the use of this site then? I'm so sad.
  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/FatWallet

It's stickied as the top post on Hot Deals for quite some time.  I was only delayed 3 weeks in getting some FW Fatcash plus I got a $10 bonus.  This will prolly get locked anyway.

Here's the official announcement.

Coincidentally, I haven't got any cash back since then. I'm too busy to log into ebate.

Worse, I did sign up with ebates and my cashback didn't transfer over from FW CB. I sent message to FW. They said to contact ebates. No word from ebates yet....been a few weeks.

ZenNUTS said:   Coincidentally, I haven't got any cash back since then. I'm too busy to log into ebate.
  LOL, seriously? Because it's so much harder to log into ebates than fatwallet? @@

2coatsofpaint said:   Worse, I did sign up with ebates and my cashback didn't transfer over from FW CB. I sent message to FW. They said to contact ebates. No word from ebates yet....been a few weeks.
    I've sent you an email from the FW side, to assist in this matter.

Wish I read the sticky BEFORE transferring fat cash...now no check until November and I was going to use it right away. EBates customer service said they were sorry, but they appreciate my understanding in this matter. Uh...

bsm00th said:   Wish I read the sticky BEFORE transferring fat cash...now no check until November and I was going to use it right away. EBates customer service said they were sorry, but they appreciate my understanding in this matter. Uh...

Hey bsm00th, would you mind sending in a FW support ticket to see if they can help you out with this?

I wish Ebates would make a new TV commercial. That couple sitting on the sofa where the guy looks clueless about what the woman is saying about how much money she has saved is annoying. He has a half-smile on his face that could be indulgence, or is it condescension, or a lack of comprehension?

FW/eBates support (quickly) straightened things out for me actually, cb was transferred back to fw. Thanks!  

$41.31 check this week. Lunch money!

kirbydog said:   I wish Ebates would make a new TV commercial. That couple sitting on the sofa where the guy looks clueless about what the woman is saying about how much money she has saved is annoying. He has a half-smile on his face that could be indulgence, or is it condescension, or a lack of comprehension?

Fine. I'll make a few calls.   

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017