Are all supermarket shoppers clueless?

Archived From: Off Topic
  • Page :
  • Text Only
rated:
I am a cashier and all these idiots buy frozen stuff and let it melt while still walking around the store, paying for their groceries and taking them home. Don't they know that coolers were invented back in 1951 for a reason?

They should get a clue when they are sitting in the toilet for an hour everytime they eat one of those frozen products.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.
gotta subscribe to this thread to see where it goes.

MilleniumBuc said:   They are sitting in the toilet for an hour everytime they eat one of those frozen products.

Aren't there better places to sit while eating frozen products?
And, really, in the toilet?

Haven't they figured out the frozen foods area is as close to the checkout lines as possible.  Get yer frozen goodies at the end before you check out, and make sure there are no lines ahead of time.  This clueless shopper once went shopping Friday night at @Six-pm.  By the time I got to the cashier the bag of chips I opened up while waiting in line was empty when it was scanned.  Luckily there were no frozen goodies in my cart.  I never went to that store on a Friday evening ever again with a cartload of food.  

carlaandolini said:   
MilleniumBuc said:   They are sitting in the toilet for an hour everytime they eat one of those frozen products.

Yep, he likes to eat his frozen meals in the bowl

flutternutter said:   gotta subscribe to this thread to see where it goes.

Only place all parodies go: down my eating toilet.

Once I was in Costco and the lady in front of me made her kids take all the frozen stuff and dairy in their
cart back and get new because they had been walking around the store so long.

replyguy said:   Once I was in Costco and the lady in front of me made her kids take all the frozen stuff and dairy in their
cart back and get new because they had been walking around the store so long.

A family at WalMart, around 8:30 PM, was in one of the long checkout lines (only 8 lanes open), and when got to 3rd in their line, the parents told the kids to go get the ice cream.  

they leave kids and dogs "melting" in cars ... and you're worried your ice cream is now a milkshake ???

I haven't had a problem with frozen food melting. I HAVE had a problem with hot prepared food being frozen by the time I check out.

MilleniumBuc said:   They should get a clue when they are sitting in the toilet for an hour everytime they eat one of those frozen products.
  If I remember correctly, you are running to the toilet after consuming said products, so the actual time sitting on one is rather brief. Maybe your issues stem from a lack of fiber if you are sitting there for an hour.

^^"running to the toilet" ... aka - pr0n library ... "so the actual time sitting on one" is dependent on said reading material ...

"lack of fiber" ??? no ... it's a magazine ... you're not supposed to eat it !!!

carlaandolini said:   

I am not the only one:

https://www.yahoo.com/news/indonesian-toilet-cafe-serves-stomach...

I love the title. Yes, all supermarket shoppers are clueless and it is only the cashiers who aren't idiots.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017