Upcoming FW Twitter Chat

Archived From: Off Topic
  • Page :
  • Text Only
rated:
On Wednesday, July 27, at 7pm CST, our Social Media Team is hosting a Back-to-School Twitter Chat. Since the topic is Back to School, we are wanting to chat with parents. Here is the social media announcement. If you want in on the action, feel free to say so in this thread or in the blog comments.

We look forward to seeing you there!

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.
I just tweeted: Hello! @FatWallet #ShopBTS

I'm not on Twitter much. OT is a far-superior product.

I'm on Twitter as real me, so I'll be sitting this out

And it's far too early for back to school!

What's this twitter thing? Does it have an AGP slot?

ganda said:   I'm on Twitter as real me, so I'll be sitting this out

The back to school stuff is already on display at Target.

Years ago when I was in Sydney Australia I saw Christmas stuff on display in late August. Any earlier they might as well leave the displays up all year.

burgerwars said:   

Years ago when I was in Sydney Australia I saw Christmas stuff on display in late August. Any earlier they might as well leave the displays up all year.

It's the Southern Hemisphere, Australians have Christmas in Summer you dingbat!! 

ganda said:   burgerwars said:   

It's the Southern Hemisphere, Australians have Christmas in Summer you dingbat!! 

Everything is also upside-down. No wonder I was confused.

FW needs to get with the times and have a Pokemon Go chat

ganda said:   
burgerwars said:   

Then why is it Christmas in July, instead of Christmas in June Down Under?

MilleniumBuc said:   
ganda said:   
burgerwars said:   

Then why is it Christmas in July, instead of Christmas in June Down Under?

Because in June they're still drunk from Halloween.

Wednesday is right around the corner, so I want to bump this. We would love to see parents pop into the Twitter chat. Anyone here planning on being there?

<--- Has never used Twitter

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017