Which Dog Breed Are You?

Archived From: Off Topic
  • Page :
  • Text Only
rated:

I'm a Poodle
Disclaimer
I am a...poodle? No....no nononono. There must be some mistake. Why couldn't I be a shepherd or husky, or maybe even a cool dire wolf?

http://www.playbuzz.com/toddbriscoelittlethings10/what-dog-breed...

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.
darn it...im a poodle too

Me too! The thing is rigged.

Chihuahua. GTFO!

Golden Retriever
ou are known for being kind, gentle, and friendly. You've never met a stranger you didn't like.

You like a life spent with being active with your loved ones.

You're smart and hardworking, but that's because you know working hard means you get to play hard.

Poodle...

Saint Bernard

You are known for your calm, peaceful demeanor. You're a natural caretaker, nurse, and parent figure to everyone you meet.

You are more interested in helping out and making people feel better than causing any kind of drama.

You are especially great with kids.

Poodle? WTF mate???

im a pit bull. lol. finally broke the poodle streak.

I expected to be a Rottweiler...

but it says I'm a Saint Bernard!

"You are known for your calm, peaceful demeanor. You're a natural caretaker, nurse, and parent figure to everyone you meet.

You are more interested in helping out and making people feel better than causing any kind of drama.

You are especially great with kids."

I guess I can live with that.

golden retriever.

"You are known for being kind, gentle, and friendly. You've never met a stranger you didn't like.

You like a life spent with being active with your loved ones.

You're smart and hardworking, but that's because you know working hard means you get to play hard"

It's taking forever to load, so I'm just going to call it.

I'm a golden doodle.

Pit.

Loving, misunderstood and will tear your arm off if need be

Kirby. R A W R !!

Golden retriever-chihuahua-border collie mix.  IOW coked-up golden retriever on ritalin.

poooooooooooooodle ????

<< You love people >> ????

NO, I don't.

Poodle! Most of us are poodles!

​I'm a stray:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Noted for having continuous case of "naughty snout" and humping strangers' legs.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017