• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Anyone used any of these? Honey, InvisibleHand, Dolla, Priceblink, Befrugal I've just found wondering if anyone has used them or any others. 

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

You shoukd ask the guy from that thread if he found any.

Your best bet is researching pricing data yourself. When I'm trying to find a good deal (both for my job duties and for my own personal shopping) I do research on basically every deal site. It's surprising how many sites are misleading.

One that I can think of frequently posts price comparisons for store brands (like WalMart's Mainstays). Of course a WalMart-branded product is going to be 80% more expensive from one of their competitors. That being said, for Amazon price data you can't go wrong with Camelcamelcamel, and Froogle is another good resource.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply
    Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016