Shop @ Amazon, give to charity

Archived From: Off Topic
  • Page :
  • Text Only
rated:
If you shop at Amazon, sign in through https://smile.amazon.com/ and 1/2 % of you order total will be donated to your choice of charities.  Right now I am supporting the ASPCA.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Shop there with ebates cashback (up to 7%), donate the cash to charity?

kamalktk said:   Shop there with ebates cashback (up to 7%), donate the cash to charity?
  This ^^^ is why I'm not a fan of the Smile program. I realize that the charities aren't driving business, and that's why they pay referral organizations commission, so I understand why the amount is less that is offered for Smile. But only half a percent?

Actually, why can't you do both? Start with Ebates first. But it really is almost a moot point as the cashback on Amazon purchases is so specific that it rarely ever matches up to what I need at the time.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017