• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
First Mods move if necessary.

I'm afraid Verizon is going to mess up Yahoo Mail worse than anyone can imagine. I want to have an escape plan. Of course I Googled & there's no instructions for what I'd like to do.

I want to stop using Yahoo Mail & to transfer all my emails, folders & contacts to GMail. Also I'd like to inform all my contacts & new non Spam Yahoo emails of my new email address for 1 year or as long as possible.

Oh I need a quick intro to current contacts when I send the 1st few emails from my new to them GMail acct. Maybe in the title & above the body of the email so recipient won't think, "Who is this". And relegate my new email address to Spam.

How would this be accomplished?

Thanks my FW kinsfolk.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply
    Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016