RIP, Richie Rich

Archived From: Off Topic
  • Page :
  • Text Only
rated:

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.
What brand, type, and capacity jack was he using?

Brand: unknown
Type: unknown
Capacity: not enough

Blocks, man, you're supposed to use concrete blocks! Kids these days, no idea how to steal tires.

mapatsfan said:   Brand: unknown

I just wonder if it was a scissor jack .  A Yukon weighs over 2.5 tons.

From worlds richest kid to dead while stealing wheels, next on the Biography Channel.

larrymoencurly said:   
mapatsfan said:   Brand: unknown

I just wonder if it was a scissor jack .  A Yukon weighs over 2.5 tons.

Yeah, that's a crap load to come down on a person.  That's what the lady who hit my daughter and I in our truck was driving; it outweighed my Tacoma by ~2000 lbs.

I never tire of dumb criminal stories.

It was a 2 man job, Richard E. Ritch and his accomplice Jack Fale

Im thinking he brought his own jack and this not use the jacks that could be found at the dealership?

I'm certain his family will sue either the dealership or GMC

soundtechie said:   Blocks, man, you're supposed to use concrete blocks! Kids these days, no idea how to steal tires.
  From video games, internet and texting, kids these days don't have the upper body strength to even lift a cinder block.

DenverDiver said:   I'm certain his family will sue either the dealership or GMC
About 2 miles from where I used to live, a drunk teenager climbed over the barbed wire fence of an electrical substation and was electrocuted.  His family did sue, and they were awarded money. 

atikovi said:   
soundtechie said:   Blocks, man, you're supposed to use concrete blocks! Kids these days, no idea how to steal tires.
  From video games, internet and texting, kids these days don't have the upper body strength to even lift a cinder block.

The pancaked was 43. He might not have had the strength from all the meth...

Isn't meth supposed to give you superhuman strength?

atikovi said:   Isn't meth supposed to give you superhuman strength?

Not that I'm aware of. It does make your teeth fall out. Perhaps you're thinking of PCP.

ganda said:   atikovi said:   Isn't meth supposed to give you superhuman strength?

Not that I'm aware of. It does make your teeth fall out. Perhaps you're thinking of PCP.

Olympic weighlifting is right around the corner. Some olympian on pcp could probably have lifted that Yukon, slung it over their shoulders, and walked out with it.

ganda said:   
atikovi said:   Isn't meth supposed to give you superhuman strength?

OK. PCP must be one hell of a drug.

larrymoencurly said:   
DenverDiver said:   I'm certain his family will sue either the dealership or GMC
About 2 miles from where I used to live, a drunk teenager climbed over the barbed wire fence of an electrical substation and was electrocuted.  His family did sue, and they were awarded money. 

Stupidity does pay off.

larrymoencurly said:   

Power company should have counter-sued for damages to their property and to recover the cost of the electricity he used, hopefully using up the award the family received in court costs in the process.

mapatsfan said:   
larrymoencurly said:   

Power company should have counter-sued for damages to their property and to recover the cost of the electricity he used, hopefully using up the award the family received in court costs in the process.

The judge should have rejected the family's suit, and the parents should have been criminally prosecuted for letting their 14-year-old kid get drunk.

larrymoencurly said:   
mapatsfan said:   
larrymoencurly said:   

The judge should have rejected the family's suit, and the parents should have been criminally prosecuted for letting their 14-year-old kid get drunk.

I know this is OT, but no one said the kid was 14 years old... he could have been 19...

That said, i agree that the judge should have said "sorry for your loss, here are some more losses for you, for filing a frivolous lawsuit!"!!!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016