The Perfecto

Archived From: Off Topic
  • Page :
  • Text Only
rated:

850 out of 850
Disclaimer
This is my FICO as it shows on my Barclaycard website today.  I believe they use Trans Union FICO 08.  I did have an 850 briefly late last year, and then it dropped to about 835 - 838.

The secret is always pay for what you charge on time, and in full, whenever possible.  Don't finance your burgers.  It also takes a large credit file, that's been around for a while, with a variety of accounts (mortgage, credit cards, lines of credit).  Keep your utilization very low.  On my Trans Union report, I don't believe it shows any inquiries in the past year.  There is one new credit card account in the past year (a Visa card I opened in February).  There is another account between one and two years old.  The rest are older.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.
Mods: Please Beliot this to FWF.

That score is way too high. Start using it to make money

"Hey babe, wanna see my credit score?"

Nope, that never worked for me either.

ZenNUTS said:   "Hey babe, wanna see my credit score?"

Never tried that line. I once had to deal with a golddigger, but that's a long, long story.

burgerwars said:   

Never tried that line. I once had to deal with a golddigger, but that's a long, long story.

We are totally up for story time.  

Kandykornhead said:   burgerwars said:   

Brief story: Ruth's Chris Steakhouse. She wanted to go. We went to the one in Beverly Hills. Easy to spend a lot there. After going she indicated we need to go weekly. I thought she was kidding, but no. She didn't understand places like that are for special occasions. In-N-Out Burgers are places to go weekly. The only way I could afford to go there weekly is if we brown-bagged PB&J sandwiches and just ordered 7- Up.

burgerwars said:   Kandykornhead said:   burgerwars said:   

Brief story: Ruth's Chris Steakhouse. She wanted to go. We went to the one in Beverly Hills. Easy to spend a lot there. After going she indicated we need to go weekly. I thought she was kidding, but no. She didn't understand places like that are for special occasions. In-N-Out Burgers are places to go weekly. The only way I could afford to go there weekly is if we brown-bagged PB&J sandwiches and just ordered 7- Up.

So she was In n Out hot but not Ruth Chris hot...

miserly said:  So she was In n Out hot...
  Phrasing..

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017