• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
I have been using Spamcop for a number of years, but last year spamcop changed by spliting up with it copartner mail service and now you can't even see whats be caught by junk mail filters or not, it's just good for reporting spam now....  So wondering if anyone else found another company that doesn't online domain email filtering and the cost...

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.
For personal or business use? Place I work use McAfee service and it's ok. For personal stuff, gmail does a good job getting rid of spams.

Its for personal and for my domain emal for my family use. Gmail and such or not private email services, I am looking for a online service liek spamcop used tobe to filter out the spam and stuff

gmail filters out ~99.98% of spam to our account for free

I think we have a computers forum. Might get better answers there.

Well, OP is doing what's called a "Half-Hillary". Owns the domain but outsource the server, most likely. A lot of trouble for having "DuhFamily" as an email domain.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply
    Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016