• Page :
  • Text Only
rated:
I live dangerously.  I installed it on my HP laptop, that's only six months old.  It took a while.  I just let it install as I left the house.  When I came back, it was mostly done.  I just had to re-log in and let it finish a few things.  So far, so good.  The web cam on this laptop, audio and Skype still works, even though I read there could be issues.

I won't bother installing it on my cheapo Lenovo netbook with its 32 gb SSD.  Probably no room to do that.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.
Will this eventually be an automatic update for all Windows 10 users?

I think it will start automatically bugging you. Probably in groups of users. I decided just to do it now.

RIP

burgerwars was a good man.  

nanosoft said:   RIP

burgerwars was a good man.  

It was close. If Windows 10 Anniversary killed my laptop, you wouldn't have heard from me until I got over the grief.

I make my machine dual boot. I need to start using the Linux side more often.

In my world of databases, I might have to try sql server on Linux but maganenent studio I believe is still windows only. So I'm stuck, especially when I go to start the certification exams.

Os2 warp.....
(From my cold dead hands baby!)

I updated my Windows into 10 days ago. Though I didn't use it before. So it's totally new to me. But enjoying!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016