How do you explain drugs to your kids?

Archived From: Off Topic
  • Page :
  • Text Only
rated:

Because America's youts are our future
Disclaimer
With alcoholic rage or...

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Just tell them that DARE stands for Drugs Are Really Exciting!

Too cool
Disclaimer
With the "TOO COOL TO DO DRUGS" pencil. Sharpen from left to right for an important message from our sponsors. 

My mom was a hippy and did lots of drugs. It was no secret. Rebel youth that i was i rebelled by not doing drugs.

I will tell them drug is addicted and slow killer. So don't go or it anymore.

Let them watch Breaking Bad?

kamalktk said:   My mom was a hippy and did lots of drugs. It was no secret. Rebel youth that i was i rebelled by not doing drugs.
  How much did you make off the TV show Family Ties?

The government is just mad because they aren't getting their cut like they do alcohol or tobacco. You can do a dozen other different things that are going to kill you and waste money. You have the freedom to kill yourself on a sportbike or racecar, by skydiving...

Show them this famous 1980's PSA.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3FtNm9CgA6U

southpark? lol.

What if your kids bring up the matter of a certain currently very popular crazy billionaire being drug-free all his life?

click for cornholio
Disclaimer
Limo : Beavis works the coffee counter.

jamespatinson said:   I will tell them drug is addicted and slow killer. So don't go or it anymore.
  This is your brain on drugs.  Any questions?

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017