Now Playing

Archived From: Off Topic
  • Page :
  • Text Only
rated:
What are you listening to lately? I seem to remember a thread chain like this from way back when but I can't find it 

Currently rediscovering my love of Tool & Type O Negative. 

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.
Right now it's the Happy Mondays.

Currently remembering not being middle aged, responsible, sober, and fat.

I definitely agree with the thought whatever music grabs your youthful brain is the music that sounds best to you for the rest of your life, as far as your brain is concerned it's the best anyway.

Jane's Addiction now.

Kandykornhead said:   https://www.fatwallet.com/forums/off-topic/1371662

Is that by The Seekers?

Right now CNN. I was also watching/listening to MSNBC.

Kandykornhead said:   https://www.fatwallet.com/forums/off-topic/1371662

So are you saying REPOST PLEASE LOCK MODS!!11ONEONE  ?

REPOST PLEASE LOCK MODS!!11ONEONE

MODS ALERTED

KayK's baby pic
Disclaimer
KayK said:   REPOST PLEASE LOCK MODS!!11ONEONE

MODS ALERTED

Snitch!

lol

I can listen to this over and over again: "Worried Man Blues"

^^^ Carter Family, First Family of Country, though modern country sounds nothing like them.

I load up my CD carousel each week with another set of 5 CD's. My musical tastes are all over (Several weeks ago, I was listening to the Celtic-influenced music of Loreena McKennit. Weeks before that, I listened to the classic folk-rock of Fairport Convention, weeks before that, it was the progressive sounds of the Strawbs). Currently, the alternative Southern Rock sounds of 90's era Third Day* are playing.

*Yes, they are best known as a 'Christian Band', but they are also a really good Southern Rock band. They were one of the pioneer groups that led the 90's revival of Southern Rock during the alternative era.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016