Two Hotties on Round the World Cruise Busted Carrying 95 kg of Cocaine

Archived From: Off Topic
  • Page :
  • Text Only
rated:
Link: http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/2-canadian-women-allegedly-b...

There are links in the article of them posting to Instagram pictures of what is probably their last cruise.

No smart.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.
Duckface pics?

kamalktk said:   Duckface pics?

Just scratching inexplicably itchy noses.

"Traveling is one thing ... But traveling with an open mind, ready to taste everything, see everything, learn everything and get yourself out of your comfort zone .. Is probably the best therapy and lesson ever," Roberge wrote in one post from the holiday.

I expect that they will have many future opportunities to experience things out of their comfort zones over the next few years.

I admit that if you're going to have an amount of an illegal drug that is considered "for personal use" by the law, then it makes sense that this limit should be higher on long trips. Won't anybody think of the trust fund babies?!

Meh. the self driving cars coming for our jobs "article"was far more interesting.
ETA: of course, I didn't have benefit of the pictures which I'm sure were vastly entertaining not to mention the hottie factor which would've left me cold anyway. How come there were no pics of the 63 year old hottie? Hmmm, tell me why?

If i cant have a Scarface size mountain then what's the point?

Might be for personal use? Lol.

ryeny3 said:   "Traveling is one thing ... But traveling with an open mind, ready to taste everything, see everything, learn everything and get yourself out of your comfort zone .. Is probably the best therapy and lesson ever," Roberge wrote in one post from the holiday.

I expect that they will have many future opportunities to experience things out of their comfort zones over the next few years.

Yes, they now will learn things outside their comfort zone. Whether one, or both of the hotties were in on the cocaine smuggling (I don't think they were really that hot) this trip is not going outside one's comfort zone. They were on a cruise ship, for Pete's sake. It's like returning to a floating Las Vegas resort after their tropical island shore excursions. They weren't exactly parachuting to the top of Mt. Everest.

burgerwars said:   ryeny3 said:   "Traveling is one thing ... But traveling with an open mind, ready to taste everything, see everything, learn everything and get yourself out of your comfort zone .. Is probably the best therapy and lesson ever," Roberge wrote in one post from the holiday.

Yes, they now will learn things outside their comfort zone. Whether one, or both of the hotties were in on the cocaine smuggling (I don't think they were really that hot) this trip is not going outside one's comfort zone. They were on a cruise ship, for Pete's sake. It's like returning to a floating Las Vegas resort after their tropical island shore excursions. They weren't exactly parachuting to the top of Mt. Everest.

They could be. We dont know about their photoshop skills.

with their looks they should be popular in their new luxury accommodations.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017