My toe. It hurts.

Archived From: Off Topic
  • Page :
  • Text Only
rated:
I searched and searched, but there doesn't appear to be anything since the last one closed in early July. Is that possible?? If so, you people need to step up your game. I remember when there were fights over starting new threads. Now no one can be bothered... 😕

Anyway...my stainless steel espresso tamper rolled off the kitchen counter this afternoon and fell right on my toe. OUCH!! 😭 It's swelling up and turning dark. I think it's probably broken. If so, this is my 3rd broken toe. I'm such a klutz. 

Ok, I found it. Apparently there's a typo that prevents it from appearing in searches. 

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.
mea culpa

sublimosa said:   mea culpa
Thanks for fixing it, Limo. I can't find anything without using the search function.

Now you have to alter the title of this thread so it doesn't show up in a similar search.

Kandykornhead said:   Now you have to alter the title of this thread so it doesn't show up in a similar search.
  done

moonbeam said:   
Kandykornhead said:   Now you have to alter the title of this thread so it doesn't show up in a similar search.
  done

KKH, she has altered the title. Pray she does not alter it further.

moonbeam said: My toe. It hurts.

majordarkside said: I can help with that.

I suggest seeing your doctor to have him/her look at it, just to be safe. Maybe not ER stuff. You could end up with $10,000 in hospital charges.

Years ago I had something fall on my toe. It also turned all red and swollen, but wasn't broken. I ended up cancelling a trip to Las Vegas, that was to start a couple days later, because I had a hard time walking with my hurting toe. But no biggie. Vegas isn't going to disappear.

Nah, it's not broken. It's barely swollen and only the toe is bruised. I went shopping tonight and wore shoes. If it was broken my entire foot would be swollen and black. Wearing shoes would be out of the question.  

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017