being a rapper aint easy ?

Archived From: Off Topic
  • Page :
  • Text Only
rated:
I like 2 Chainz songs but I just randomly checking today and found his net worth only 2 million which a lot of bay area tech guys may have achieved too. And then I checked lil wayne = 150 mil and eminem = 190 mil ... how come 2 chainz only got 2 mil ? maybe he has not done much investments on passive income assets ? I also read that 2 Chainz graduated from Ala State U with GPA 4.0 so how come he is not as rich as other rappers ? 

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

click for good rap
Disclaimer

click for good rap
Disclaimer

click for good rap
Disclaimer
Let me educate you on good rap.

My, what an enlightened and non-judgmental world we live in, where people see a rapper with no money and they don't immediately conclude that he snorted it all up his nose.

eminem is eminem.

yoshistatue said:   eminem is eminem.
  With his sidekick enema.....

soundtechie said:   My, what an enlightened and non-judgmental world we live in, where people see a rapper with no money and they don't immediately conclude that he snorted it all up his nose.
Nobody thinks it went up their nose.

We all know crack is smoked.

vistaluck said:   I like 2 Chainz songs but I just randomly checking today and found his net worth only 2 million which a lot of bay area tech guys may have achieved too. And then I checked lil wayne = 150 mil and eminem = 190 mil ... how come 2 chainz only got 2 mil ? maybe he has not done much investments on passive income assets ? I also read that 2 Chainz graduated from Ala State U with GPA 4.0 so how come he is not as rich as other rappers ? 
  easy, ASU education is worth 1/100 of a real education.

FrugalFreaky said:   
vistaluck said:   I like 2 Chainz songs but I just randomly checking today and found his net worth only 2 million which a lot of bay area tech guys may have achieved too. And then I checked lil wayne = 150 mil and eminem = 190 mil ... how come 2 chainz only got 2 mil ? maybe he has not done much investments on passive income assets ? I also read that 2 Chainz graduated from Ala State U with GPA 4.0 so how come he is not as rich as other rappers ? 
  easy, ASU education is worth 1/100 of a real education.

Easy there tiger.  Just because it's not Troll Ride Troll, doesn't mean it's not a real education.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017