Beloit man

Archived From: Off Topic
  • Page :
  • Text Only
rated:
Beloit man was known for his love of mannequins (hopefully I spelled that correctly, on mobile). They are... errr... not exactly " real, and spectacular "

http://www.jsonline.com/story/news/columnists/jim-stingl/2016/09...

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.
Wasn't Ed Gein a local? Must be something in the New Glarus.

ganda said:   Wasn't Ed Gein a local? Must be something in the New Glarus.

Hey now, his crimes took place in Plainfield. :p

Bondo to build up and enlarge the busts? (Waiting for some clandestine 'medical' person offering inexpensive 'Bondo bust' enhancement for far cheaper than silicone implants - much like those questionable folk doing butt enhancements by injecting things like industrial-grade silicone or vegetable oil in peoples butts so they can have booty like Beyonce, Kim Kardashion, or Jennifer Lopez. Yeah, wouldn't put it past somebody...)

I find all those mannequins a bit creepy, looks like a scene from a CSI show (I think both the Vegas and NY shows had an episode involving a room full of mannequins.)

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017