Scorpions in the toilet

Archived From: Off Topic
  • Page :
  • Text Only
rated:

scorpion
Disclaimer
I lived in tucson for 20 years, never saw a Scorpion.  But ever since I moved to phoenix my house has been infested with them.  Last week I found one in my garage eating some crickets.  Just now I checked the spare bathroom and found a dead scorpion in the toilet ;o

I never use my spare bathroom so the toilet might go up to a month without being flushed.  What happens is they crawl up the plumbing then get stuck in the bowl.  One time my girlfriend went to use the bathroom when she peed on a scorpion lol. They have to be coming up the plumbing because ive sealed the air vent above the toilet.  Something to think about tonight as you go to sleep!

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.
Scorpions are used to playing in giant bowl stadiums. This is just a smaller bowl.

Flush You Like A Hurricane.

Pisces are more of an issue here.  Scorpios not so much.

How are the scorpions getting in the plumbing, I guess they are coming up through the sewer lines? Climbing in the storm sewers, lawn vents?

Another thing to worry about coming up the toilet, other than snakes, scorpions! Yikes!   What's next, somebody finds the Tidybowl man in his boat, like the commercials show?

SweetClover said:   How are the scorpions getting in the plumbing, I guess they are coming up through the sewer lines?
Alligators in the sewers.

kamalktk said:   
SweetClover said:   How are the scorpions getting in the plumbing, I guess they are coming up through the sewer lines?

Those are in New York. Or were those crocodiles? 

yoshistatue said:   kamalktk said:   

Turtles. Mutant turtles.

scrouds said:   yoshistatue said:   kamalktk said:   

Turtles. Mutant turtles.

How old are those turtles?

kamalktk said:   scrouds said:   yoshistatue said:   kamalktk said:   

Turtles. Mutant turtles.

How old are those turtles?

Considering they were teenagers when I was a kid... Old now

it's unlikely anything is coming UP through the sewer, trap and into your toilet or any other plumbing fixture. it's much more likely the scorpion fell into the toilet and could not get out. however it got there though, still ewwww

Scorpions in the Toilet: That sounds like a good name for a rock band.

burgerwars said:   Scorpions in the Toilet: That sounds like a good name for a rock band.

I thought it sounded like a good title for a B-movie horror flick. Theme of movie: a band of scorpions invade a town, crawling up through everybody's toilets, sinks, tubs and showers - terrorizing the residents. The opening scene could be a shot of someone innocently lifting the toilet seat lid, to find a scorpion in the toilet, with the movie going downhill from there.

miserly said:   it's unlikely anything is coming UP through the sewer, trap and into your toilet or any other plumbing fixture. it's much more likely the scorpion fell into the toilet and could not get out. however it got there though, still ewwww
  There's a vent above the toilet.  A year ago I sealed the vent because people kept saying it had to be falling from the vent.  I sealed the vent with sticky tape, and there is nothing in the vent now.  There's no way it could be falling. I flush this toilet once a month so i can see it crawling up.

There was one time I found a scorpion the size of my fist in the toilet.  It was horrifying.  I was so scared i just flushed it without taking a picture.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017