• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
People have been wanting to post more scenic pics, and found the other one got closed, so, here is a new one....post away!

NO NUDITY PLEASE

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.
rated:
A friend, Michael, sent this to me

rated:
Ayla said:   People have been wanting to post more scenic pics, and found the other one got closed, so, here is a new one....post away!

NO NUDITY PLEASE

me_and_statue_of_david.jpg

rated:
Us at Monument Valley

rated:

Pete (1.98MB)
Disclaimer
My buddy Pete in the foreground, the river in the background.

rated:
One of the nicer time lapses I've seen on YouTube:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L14nXRxJILg

rated:
Harhow requested I post some for her, cause she cannot get them here.

rated:
Thank you Ayla for posting these pictures for me.

rated:
Sharing the pic of my truck's new makeover

The color is a teal / blue mixture, and is supposed to change colors in the sunlight, will let you know.  I hope it doesn't turn pink, orange, or lime green !!!!!!!  

Yes, she is a 1998, but only has about 63,000 miles on her......I got her with 4 miles on her......she has a lot of life left in her, so, why not make her look good?

EDIT:
I was by my sister's house yesterday, and we were looking at my truck, and noticed you can see a rainbow of green, blue, and almost purple at one time......It was beautiful.

Another note:
It sure is hard after about 18 years to go out, after shopping, and to look for, basically a blue truck, when you are used to a green one for so long......OUCH.....Almost tried to start someone else's truck a few times.....Getting better about it tho, At least now, I catch myself before putting the key in......LOL...Once an alarm went off, scared the heck out of me....

rated:
How much $ for the paint job?

rated:
Scenic Pictures ? Now that we got into vehicles, what about this one ?

They don't make them like they used to:

Paris, Gare Montparnasse, 1895  [photograph by Lévy and Sons]

<< the locomotive crossed the almost 30-metre (100 ft) wide station concourse, crashing through a 60-centimetre (2 ft) thick wall, before falling onto the Place de Rennes 10 metres (33 ft) below, where it stood on its nose. 

The locomotive remained mostly intact and remained suspended for four days before the railway crew [a 250 tonne winch with 10 men] managed to remove it.  >> ... it had little damage.

http://theoldmotor.com/?p=71014

rated:
WOW, very interesting, thanks for the info.  

rated:
Here is more from Harhow

rated:
These are from A friend named Michael....

rated:

Fall (163.79kB)
Disclaimer
Fall colors half a mile from my workplace. Took a 1 mile stroll around that lake today during my lunch break.

rated:
BEAUTIFUL, thanks for sharing  

rated:
Kids bothering you?....I bet it also gets a lot of attention from drivers too!!!

rated:
Hershey Park in Pa, And the Hershey Company.

From Harhow, and her son.

rated:

Platform (583.43kB)
Disclaimer

Mt. Fuji (355.58kB)
Disclaimer
Some pictures from Japan. (The numbering is from the bottom.  Apparently, the first one to upload goes to bottom.)

Picture 1: Mt. Fuji, taken from the New To-Mei Express Highway.  This was taken from inside the car while my dad is driving.  Later time of the year, the Mt. Fuji gets the iconic snow look at the top, but it hadn't snowed yet.
Picture 2: Himeji Castle, one of the World Heritage Site.  It is a beautifully kept castle, inside and out.
Picture 3: Another angle of Himeji Castle.
Picture 4: The bullet train platform at Himeji Station.  As you can see, it is long.  A typical bullet train has 16 cars connected, and each car has something like 75 seats.  That means the train can take over 1000 passengers at the speed of 200mph.  And at a major station, one leaves every 10 minutes or so.
Picture 5: Incoming bullet train.

rated:

mo (39.58kB)
Disclaimer
Montana

rated:
When I visited Alaska, I went on a boat trip up a river, I cannot find the pics of the river, or boat, but I did find some of the stops we had along the way....I hope you enjoy.

It is late, so, only going to post one group at a time.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016