People Walker

Archived From: Off Topic
  • Page :
  • 1
  • Text Only
rated:
Know some people that need to be walked? Meet the professional people walker.
link
 

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.
My wife often asks me to take the three kids out for a walk- preferably a long walk- while she rests. Kid walkers could be the babysitting job of the future.

soundtechie said:   My wife often asks me to take the three kids out for a walk- preferably a long walk- while she rests. Kid walkers could be the babysitting job of the future.
 

  
Three kids? Where have I been? I only remember a little girl.

This is why we need robots.

In King Of Queens they hired a (dog) walker to walk Arthur three times a week. This was like 6-7 years ago, so not a new invention...

Isnt this Conans idea? Lol.

sublimosa said:   
soundtechie said:   My wife often asks me to take the three kids out for a walk- preferably a long walk- while she rests. Kid walkers could be the babysitting job of the future.
  
Three kids? Where have I been? I only remember a little girl.

  three daughters. the youngest Is about a year old, then a five year old, then an eight year that looks like she might turn fifteen tomorrow.


I am terrified.

soundtechie said:   
sublimosa said:   
soundtechie said:   My wife often asks me to take the three kids out for a walk- preferably a long walk- while she rests. Kid walkers could be the babysitting job of the future.
  
Three kids? Where have I been? I only remember a little girl.

  three daughters. the youngest Is about a year old, then a five year old, then an eight year that looks like she might turn fifteen tomorrow.


I am terrified.

  I would be too.  Boys I got but a little girl would probably get anything she wants from me.  

I was on board with the idea until I read, "requires no leash." I'm sure people would pay extra for that.



Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017