Conferencing Technology

Archived From: Off Topic
  • Page :
  • Text Only
rated:
I'll be out of the country next month. Could you help me sort out and pick the best web and video conferencing software? Our company is finding a reliable, fast and has an easy cloud video conferencing. Would you mind letting us know based on your experience. Please share your comments below if you have one.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.
Skype, hangouts, duo, webex.

miserly said:   Skype, hangouts, duo, webex.
I'm sure some new member will be along shortly to tell us about some great answer for conferencing technology.

kamalktk said:   
I'm sure some new member will be along shortly to tell us about some great answer for conferencing technology.

OMG you just made me snork. Thank you.

Skype Business, Skype Sex Chat, Skype Cheaters, etc

kamalktk said:   

oh please, please please. i was just sitting here trying to figure out what new conferencing technology i was unaware of.

You may try R-HUB web video conferencing servers. It is fast, reliable, easy to use and works from behind the firewall, hence better security.

Is there conferencing calls on facebook?

webex and Skype

kamalktk said:   

belljuliet said:   You may try R-HUB web video conferencing servers. It is fast, reliable, easy to use and works from behind the firewall, hence better security.

Zero posts. Like clockwork.

kamalktk said:   
kamalktk said:   

belljuliet said:   You may try R-HUB web video conferencing servers. It is fast, reliable, easy to use and works from behind the firewall, hence better security.

Zero posts. Like clockwork.

Helper Badge should be earned for caring enough to respond that he/she joined FW just to post. tee hee.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017