Lowes putting up xmas trees

Archived From: Off Topic
  • Page :
  • Text Only
rated:

ho ho ho
Disclaimer
Lowes is already putting up the xmas trees.  Because we all know people put up xmas trees in sept!  I live in arizona where it was like 100 today.  Doesnt feel like xmas.  Seen in Scottsdale AZ!

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.
It's beginning to look a little bit like Christmas...

We put our themed ancillary trees up 1st week in October, the primary trees the week before Thanksgiving, and our centerpiece tree and its helpers the 1st week of December.

Christmas Creep!

and yet the giant tins of Christmas cookies aren't at Costco yet I need 4lbs of shortbread

ganda said:   and yet the giant tins of Christmas cookies aren't at Costco yet I need 4lbs of shortbread
Those things are deadly.  If you get some for gifts, send them right away when you get home.  Little advice, there.  

What about the 5 LB Hershey bars???

chester215 said:   What about the 5 LB Hershey bars???

Same aftertaste as vomit, 5lbs of it? Pass 

The red tin of "European Cookies" rule too.

chester215 said:   What about the 5 LB Hershey bars???
I noticed you correctly left the word chocolate out of your sentence.

ganda said:   

The red tin of "European Cookies" rule too.

That's the one I was thinking of.  Mini's piano teacher never got them last year.    I'm sure we gave her something.  Come to think of it, she ended up having gastric bypass this summer.  

Grinch!

My wife is already hounding me about her Valentine's Day gift. But Olive Garden doesn't take reservations.

No need for reservation @ Taco Bell.

Kandykornhead said:   
ganda said:   and yet the giant tins of Christmas cookies aren't at Costco yet I need 4lbs of shortbread
Those things are deadly.  If you get some for gifts, send them right away when you get home.  Little advice, there.  

Advice ignored, both the "European Cookies" and the tartan shortbread tins were at my store this morning and, well, burp.

Why are they doing it 2 months later there?

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017