Change Your Yahoo Password

Archived From: Off Topic
  • Page :
  • Text Only
rated:

Yahoo x27 expected to confirm massive data breach x27 , says Recode
Disclaimer
LINK 

If it's true hackers have 200 million Yahoo passwords, I guess they have them all.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.
Trying to remember what my password was in 1995

ganda said:   Trying to remember what my password was in 1995
   P@ssword

Good security questions.
Disclaimer
In addition to the keys to the kingdom, Yahoo has now indicated up to 500 million accounts have been compromised, including your security questions.  They recommend disabling them.  I just did.  I still left and alternative email and cellphone number for retrieving my password.  Of course, if you forgot your password, just ask your neighborhood hacker.

CorrectHorseBatteryStaple

How many dead hookers fit into the trunk of a crown vic?

I had one plus size, and there was still room for 1 1/2 more, normal size, or a 3/4 BBW.

I dont think hackers would be interested in my yahoomail. Lol.

scrouds said:   How many dead hookers fit into the trunk of a crown vic?
Depends how small a pieces you cut them up in. 

Just an FYI this hack happened back in 2014 and they are publicizing it now. So if your account was hacked, it's been that way for 2 years now.

Frankie and Benny's. Christmas is coming.
Disclaimer
I got this in my Yahoo email this morning.  I ate at this place once in May when I was in Edinburgh.  I had a steak lunch.  The steak was just OK.  I wouldn't recommend anyone going to Scotland to search this place out, unless every other restaurant and pub is closed.  I totally forgot about this place until today.

My question is, how did they get my email address?  I'm fairly certain I used a credit card for the meal, but I certainly did not leave my email address to sign-up for stuff.  Why would I?  I don't live there.  This must be "steak sponsored" not "state sponsored" hacking. Maybe they didn't need to hack Yahoo to find out my email address.  Some searching and they may happen upon it.  Still, I'm not worth the effort searching for, unless you're offering free burger coupons to a local joint.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017