make OT great again!

Archived From: Off Topic
  • Page :
  • Text Only
rated:
please do.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.
what's all this "again" business?

miserly said:   please do.
  This had better not involve the building of a wall! Although a troll moat would be nice.

BOOST!

ENSURE!

Solipsist said:   what's all this "again" business?
  it must have been great at one point for it to be great again!

kirbydog said:   
  This had better not involve the building of a wall! Although a troll moat would be nice.

and those trolls are going to pay for the moat!

kirbydog said:   

Or a Firewall is ok.

"Two cars in every garage and 10 pounds beef in every refrigerator" would be my slogan if I was running for prez."

Burgerwars for President. Make America Steak Again.

There is so much winning in this thread. OT is going to be yuuuuge

burgerwars said:   "Two cars in every garage and 10 pounds beef in every refrigerator" would be my slogan if I was running for prez."

I don't eat red meat. I definitely don't want hamburger or steak in my refrigerator. Who is running against you? If they promise me some organic veggies, they have my vote. 

<< organic veggies >>

I wouldn't be on FW if I could afford the price of those.

If they were free, I may change my diet.
Maybe.

moonbeam said:   
burgerwars said:   "Two cars in every garage and 10 pounds beef in every refrigerator" would be my slogan if I was running for prez."

I don't eat red meat.

moonbeam said:   burgerwars said:   "Two cars in every garage and 10 pounds beef in every refrigerator" would be my slogan if I was running for prez."

I don't eat red meat. I definitely don't want hamburger or steak in my refrigerator. Who is running against you? If they promise me some organic veggies, they have my vote. 

I'm thinking of an alternate slogan for my vegetarian supporters, but can't think of any vegetables that rhyme with "great."

Maybe "Make America Vegetate Again" will work.

burgerwars said:   
moonbeam said:   

I'm thinking of an alternate slogan for my vegetarian supporters, but can't think of any vegetables that rhyme with "great."

Maybe "Make America Vegetate Again" will work.

Make America Grate Again, because:

a. They are making organic coleslaw (with vegan fat free mayo substitute of course)
b. Organic food proponents can be grating

mikebeets said:   << organic veggies >>

I wouldn't be on FW if I could afford the price of those.  

Safeway is making organics affordable again. Man I hate that pretentious commercial.

Solipsist said:   what's all this "again" business?
  Gotta bring some folk back. I vote Technomomma!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017