• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »

2 (1.83MB)

1 (1.96MB)
I was recently at Lowe's, and in their section that has clearance appliances, such as washer/dryers, I found this box.  It turned out to be one of those metal wall control pegboards.  A couple years ago I bought one of these for like $28.  It was on clearance for $12.  But that wasnt what interested me.  The box was heavy - like 50 pounds.  And it was way too big for a 3 foot pegboard.  The pegboard is in 2 sections that are 1/2 deep, so it should have only been an inch or so deep.  That got my interest.

So I bought it and just opened it.  Inside the box was 2 smaller boxes.  Each box has 2 brand new 3-foot pegboards.  So instead of getting 1 of the pegboards, I got 4 lol.  Each pegboard goes for $35, so i got $140 worth of pegboards for $12.  It was a good day. 

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.
Hmm, a different flavor post from OP.  Keep 'em coming!

It's either you work at Lowe's or you practically work at Lowe's. LOL

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply
    Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016