Make cheese grate again.

Archived From: Off Topic
  • Page :
  • Text Only
rated:
Please do.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.
Was expecting something else. Lol.

Say when.

Are you saying that I could make a cheese to grate itself to shred? If so, yes, I would also like it to grate itself again.

click for a Shredder
Disclaimer
Someone needs a Shredder?

brie-ing it on!

kamalktk said:   Someone needs a Shredder?
  I said "Cheddar"....

Pizza-fication?

Vermont extra sharp cheddar

Not all cheese can grate.

#softCheesesMatter
#allCheesesMatter

scrouds said:   Not all cheese can grate.

#softCheesesMatter
#allCheesesMatter

Cottage cheese can't be grated but grates me.

IMO, best grated cheese is Locatelli. It's also good if you cut some off the wedge & eat it on an Amoroso roll w/ homemade roasted peppers.

kateykakes said:   IMO, best grated cheese is Locatelli. It's also good if you cut some off the wedge & eat it on an Amoroso roll w/ homemade roasted peppers.
I grew up eating pecorino it is the best, although I don't find the lcoatelli brand is worth the premium over the imported stuff that publix and trader Joes has.

larrymoencurly said:   scrouds said:   Not all cheese can grate.

#softCheesesMatter
#allCheesesMatter

Cottage cheese is a bastard cheese. It's like. Cheese soup.

scrouds said:   
kateykakes said:   IMO, best grated cheese is Locatelli. It's also good if you cut some off the wedge & eat it on an Amoroso roll w/ homemade roasted peppers.
I grew up eating pecorino it is the best, although I don't find the lcoatelli brand is worth the premium over the imported stuff that publix and trader Joes has.

I love going to Di Bruno Bros down at the Italian Market in Philly for superb cheese.  It's like heaven walking in that store!  

scrouds said:   
larrymoencurly said:   
scrouds said:   Not all cheese can grate.

#softCheesesMatter
#allCheesesMatter

Cottage cheese is a bastard cheese. It's like. Cheese soup.

It kills me when people make lasagna w/ cottage cheese.  It's blasphemy!

BTW, I do like cottage cheese w/ pineapples.

A block of Velveeta the size of a car battery, eaten while lounging on the couch in my underwear.

larrymoencurly said:   A block of Velveeta the size of a car battery, eaten while lounging on the couch in my underwear.
#notAllCheesesMatter

My brother loves Limburger: 

I remember that my mother asked him to store it on an outside window sill, far from the kitchen window. 

mikebeets said:   My brother loves Limburger: 

I remember that my mother asked him to store it on an outside window sill, far from the kitchen window. 

You can get Limburger over the radio. It doesnt smell so much that way.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017