• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
I'm posting this tongue in cheek because as a long time Fatwallet member I'm getting tired of the "deals' posted that are at one store and the poster bought the only one before posting.  Seems to be a "let's post as many as I can" contest as well as "let's post things that no one is ever going to buy" going on, so here's mine...

As we all know, Staples is hurting.  This company has lost its way, leading me to sell my shares earlier this year (should have sold them long ago).  I bought an portable air conditioner from them this summer which they had no business selling as it has nothing to do with their core business.  Got a price match and a $25 coupon added in which with free shipping on a 85 pound item had to have them losing money.  And it got me $10 in Rewards that I have to use by Friday.  Tried to buy an SD card yesterday with a price match, but got a "the competitor is online only and we only match Amazon and Wayfair for those items".  

So today I went back looking and found AMAZING deals.  How about a PCH Hot and Cold Body percussion Massager 92% off!  Only $43.99, regularly $599.99.  Or the PCH Portable Heat Therapy Wrap, 91% off!  Only $43.99, regularly $499.99.

Hurry and act now as I also pointed out these issues to a Staples CSR, and they may go back to their original prices at any time!

Massager can be used for many things, some of which I cannot describe on this forum.  That means a YMMV warning has to be in this posting, because you may not get the mileage out of the massager if your use varies...

Have a great day!

Edit - this got moved by the moderator to "Off Topic".  I'd agree it belongs there due to the tongue and cheek nature, but so do many of the Hot Deals that get posted lately.  The quality of the posts on Fatwallet has dropped dramatically IMO.

Oh, and thanks for the RED, I was hoping for it (red highlighting not working)!

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.
ironic username you got there

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply
    Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016