Missing Pets database

Archived From: Off Topic
  • Page :
  • Text Only
rated:
Is there anyway I can look up info on missing cats and dogs(SA and surrounding areas) dating back 40 years? Should I contact animal defense league or aspca for info on a database?

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.
So the pets database is missing?...

SA and surrounding areas? I'm guessing lions ate most of them.

Talking to one of guys here and he told me one time when they checked out an eagle's nest and found dozens and dozens of small pet collars.

ganda said:   SA and surrounding areas? I'm guessing lions ate most of them.
I meant the entire USA

click for population density map
Disclaimer
I'd bet it looks a whole lot like this map.

If you think you'll find a cat or dog still alive at 40 years, you should be contacting Guinness, not the SPCA. Around here, best bet would be to look at coyote stomach contents for remains of missing cats & dogs.

I'm not sure what pet you're looking for or why, but remember Schrödinger's cat?

If you find what you are looking for & confirm that it is dead, then in a sense, you killed it!

ETA: ... unless maybe that's the problem? ...you've found an undead cat & just don't know who return it to?  In that case you're going to need records that go farther back, because nobody else has seen the cat since the 30s

This request is rather creepy actually, like someone wanting to check if there's some record of their activities in their youth.

I called the water company about my goldfish from 1979 and they hung up on me

kamalktk said:   This request is rather creepy actually, like someone wanting to check if there's some record of their activities in their youth.
  Yoiks I hope not.

-EvilKKH

Kandykornhead said:   
kamalktk said:   This request is rather creepy actually, like someone wanting to check if there's some record of their activities in their youth.
  Yoiks I hope not.

-EvilKKH

Doing research for "Pet Sematary II?"

ganda said:   I called the water company about my goldfish from 1979 and they hung up on me
Your goldfish ran away.

kamalktk said:   
ganda said:   I called the water company about my goldfish from 1979 and they hung up on me
Your goldfish ran away.

Goldie was suicidal. He leaped out of his bowl one night and was found dry and dead during breakfast

eta: they told me he went to a fabulous goldfish pond upstate

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017