• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
   I wanted to ask if anyone here has ever done a Mystery Box.  I DON'T mean where you get a box of unknown stuff, but one where over seeks or months, clues arrive in the mail, and you need to solve the puzzle.  I was looking to s=do something for my young teens, and have found it difficult to tell if and which are any good, and the like.   Any suggestions?

Like these...   

Thanks for any insight!

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.
Never heard of these, but looking at the cost, the one that I clicked is $76, I would think that with a little planning, doing some work, this could be done by yourself with a fraction of the cost and tailored to your kids interests, likes, ages etc. better than a standard package which may look like junk mail.

Never tried this.

How many times a month does it come? Better if it was a weekly thing so kids would have something to do during the weekend.

I've considered it but never bit the bullet, they're all super expensive so I am wary of taking that chance. I have been burned on many subscription boxes before so maybe I'm jaded

So you're paying for a box, and you're wondering "what's inside the box" ? Sheesh! Kevin Spacey will give you a mystery box for free!

No, you pay for a SERIES of boxes, each with clues, Kinda like the clues left in the kids show, "Gravity Falls". And they have to solve the mystery..

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply
    Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016